Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Abstract Agreement between Clarence Buck, Hugh Jones, and the Dexter Gold Mining Company in which Buck and Jones agree to sell their Contention Mining Claim in the Tuscarora Mining District, Elko County, Nevada, to the Dexter Gold Mining Company of Utah.
Abstract Included is correspondence to and from Davidson, his wife Sadie, and S.F. Hunt, President of the Rio Tinto; Sadie's manuscript history/biography of the Nelson Ranch and Estella Bish Nelson; a pamphlet, Elko County and its vast mineral wealth, 1907; and newspaper clippings about mining, Mountain City, and the Davidsons.
Abstract Agreement between Bernice Morrison and John F. Lewis to sell the mine.
Abstract Minutes of the Jan. 26, 1906, board of directors' meeting document the formation of the company.
Abstract Bylaws detail the corporate structure of the company, the specific duties of officers, and how stock was to be issued.,Appears to be an unsigned ms copy of the original.
Abstract Report on a mining tunnel site in Willard Canyon, Elko County, Nevada, details locations, adjacent mining claims, water sources, transportation, and difficulties in developing the site.
Abstract Accounts of cases heard in the Justice Court of Tuscarora Township.
- Bacon Brothers, Elko County (Nev.) 1
- Bruce, Alfred 1
- Buck, Clarence 1
- Davidson, P. Walter 1
- Davidson, Sadie 1
- Dexter Gold Mining Company 1
- Emerson, E. E. 1
- Hampson, William E. 1
- Hunt, S. F. (Samuel Franklyn) 1
- Jones, Hugh, (Miner) 1
- Juniper Mine 1
- Lancaster, Americus Vespuccius 1
- Mountain City Copper Company 1
- Nelson, Estella Bish 1
- Nelson, George 1
- Nevada Lead, Gold, Silver, and Copper Mining Company 1
- Polaris Consolidated Mining Company 1
- Rio Tinto Copper Company 1
- Shuck, John H. 1
- Taber, E. J. L. 1
- Tuscarora (Nev.). Justice Court 1
- Whalen, William 1
- Woods, John, (Of Tuscarora, Nev.) 1
- Woodworth, J. M. 1 ∧ less