Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 24
Overview Mining company incorporated in 1908 in South Dakota with mining operations in the Goldfield Mining District of Goldfield, Nevada. Collection contains corporation tax returns from 1922-1925.
Abstract Deep Mines Operation, a mining company owned by Newmont Mining Corporation, was established in Goldfield, Nevada in the 1940s. Collection contains purchase orders, assays, employee withholding statements, a mechanical brochure, and accident reports and mine safety meeting minutes from 1947-1950.
Overview The Florence-Goldfield Mining Company incorporated in 1909 with principal office and mining operations in Goldfield, Nevada. Collection contains two purchase transactions by the Western Ore Purchasing Company, both on October 1, 1909, for bullion produced by the Florence-Goldfield Mining Company.
Overview The Goldfield Consolidated Milling and Transportation Company incorporated under the laws of Wyoming in August 1909 and operated in Goldfield, Nevada; it was a subsidiary owned entirely by the Goldfield Consolidated Mines Company. Collection contains one receipt from the Gutta Percha & Rubber Manufacturing Company in 1916 for the purchase of pure gum rubber sleeves.
Abstract Promotional brochure describing mining activities at the mine and in the region, and the expertise of mine manager A.I. D'Arcy.
Abstract Goldfield Development Company, incorporated in 1919, was organized to operate the holdings of the Goldfield Consolidated Mines Company, including the mining property, a 1,000-ton mill, and a railroad in the Goldfield District Mining District. Collection includes stockholder files (correspondence, remittance forms, and a valid share ledger) and financial information (bills and sales, account ledgers, expense vouchers, bank statements, and payroll) from 1920-1934.
Overview Goldfield Jack Pot Mining Company, a Nevada mining company, was located in the Goldfield Mining District. Collection contains income tax returns filed in 1930.
Abstract Mining company incorporated in Washington state with properties in Goldfield, Nevada. Collection includes stockholder and financial information from 1920-1934.
Overview Formally organized in May 1904 by George Wingfield and George Nixon, the Goldfield May Queen Mining Company consisted of several mill sites throughout Goldfield, Nevada. Collection contains account ledger sheets that document expenses, capital stock, profit and loss, water plant costs, taxes, and the company’s bank account, from 1919-1921.
Overview Incorporated on May 26, 1920, the Goldfield Deep Mines Company of Nevada was a merger of 6 Goldfield Mining District companies as well as other claims and land parcels in the Goldfield District. The merger, totaling 600 acres and 36 patented claims, was prompted by a need to secure funds for deep mining as well as sufficient ground to cover the entire vein system. The collection contains stockholder infomration, some financial, and some operational materials that document company operations...
- Goldfield Deep Mines Company of Nevada 2
- Newmont Mining Corporation 2
- C.O.D. Consolidated Mining Company 1
- D'Arcy, A. I. 1
- Deep Mines Operation 1
- Florence-Goldfield Mining Company 1
- Goldfield Consolidated Milling and Transportation Company 1
- Goldfield Consolidated Mines Company 1
- Goldfield Development Company 1
- Goldfield Jack Pot Mining Company 1
- Goldfield Merger Mines Company 1
- Goldfield Mine Operators' Association 1
- Goldfield Queen May Mining Company 1
- Gray Eagle Copper Company 1
- Gutta Percha & Rubber Mfg. Co. 1
- Holabird Western Americana Collections, LLC 1
- Idaho Mineral Mining Company 1
- Jumbo Extension Mining Company 1
- King Leopold Mining Syndicate 1
- Occident Divide Mining Company 1
- Red Hill Florence Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Atlanta Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Blue Bull Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Cracker Jack Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Kewanas Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Victory Divide Mining Company 1
- Sandstorm-Kendall Consolidated Mining Company 1
- Silver Pick Triangle Mining Company 1
- Western Ore Purchasing Company 1 ∧ less