Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Abstract Includes a constitution and the following titles: India vs the silver question, Finance question solved, and Address of the people of Colorado to the people of the U.S.
Overview The Las Vegas-Tonopah-Reno Stage Line operated buses from Las Vegas to Reno, Nevada during the early- to mid-1900s. Collection includes one pamphlet for the Las Vegas-Tonopah-Reno State Line Death Valley Route.
Abstract Promotional brochures about Lake Tahoe resorts, hotels, and attractions published by area hotels, the Southern Pacific Railroad, and the Lake Tahoe Railroad.
Overview Meek's Dude Ranch was founded by Otto Meek outside of Baker, Nevada, 60 miles east of Ely, Nevada. The collection contains one 48-page brochure produced by Meek's Dude Ranch as advertising for the ranch.
Abstract General information for employees and instructions on military correspondence and procedures.
Overview The Nevada Transcontinental Highways Exposition, a promotional fair, took place from June 25-July 31, 1927 in Reno, Nevada in conjunction with the opening of the Lincoln Highway. This was one of many Lincoln Highway events held across the United States. The Reno celebration included building the California Building at Idlewild Park as well as the installation of the iconic Reno Arch. Collection includes a promotional pamphlet for the Nevada Transcontinental Highways Exposition.
Overview The Ann Ronald Papers contain materials that cover Ronald's tenure as a professor and administrator at the University of Nevada, Reno as well as her role as a leading scholar and author in the fields of nature writing and ecocriticism. A lifelong member of the Western Literature Association, many of Ronald's books, articles, and essays describe the places and landscapes of the American West, especially Nevada. Materials include book manuscript drafts, research notes, promotional items,...
Abstract Included is a pamphlet directed at the Nevada state legislature, asking that the state erect an exhibition building; a blank concessionaires' application; and an envelope with a large sticker/motto: "You'll like Nevada 'Meet me in Reno in 1926'."
- Nevada's Transcontinental Highways Exposition (1927 : Reno, Nev.) 2
- American Bimetallic League 1
- Deep Park Springs (Hotel : Lake Tahoe, Calif.) 1
- Emerald Bay Camp (Lake Tahoe, Calif.) 1
- Glenbrook Inn (Glenbrook, Nev.) 1
- Homewood (Resort : Lake Tahoe, Calif.) 1
- Las Vegas-Tonopah-Reno State Line 1
- Lincoln Highway 1
- Meek's Dude Ranch 1
- Reno Printing Company (Reno, Nev.) 1
- Ronald, Ann 1
- Stateline Country Club (Lake Tahoe, Nev.) 1
- Tahoe Pines (Resort : Lake Tahoe, Calif.) 1
- Tahoe Tavern (Resort : Lake Tahoe, Calif.) 1
- United States. Reno Army Air Base. Air Transport Command 1
- University of Nevada, Reno 1
- Western Literature Association (U.S.) 1 ∧ less