Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Abstract Programs for annual scholarship award luncheons include names of members of the Boosters (parents' club), names of those on committees, photos and brief biographies of outstanding students, and merchant advertisements.
Abstract Program includes list of names of committee chairs; photos of mines, mills, and queen of celebration; history of the Comstock; schedule of events; advertisements; and description of Reno. The collection contains materials from 1909 created by the Comstock Golden Jubilee.
Overview Hello Hollywood, Hello! was a stage spectacular created by Donn Arden and performed on the MGM Grand Stage in Reno, Nevada from June 1978 to April 1989. The show was billed as "The Biggest Show in the World on the Biggest Stage in the World in the Biggest Little City in the World." Collection contains scores and sheet music from the show, photographs of the band, and two programs.
Overview Program for the 1996 Nevada Republican state convention held May 2 in Reno, Nevada.
Abstract Included in this collection are programs for Reno, Nevada, concerts and plays, including recitals from the Silver Circle Chapter of the Nevada Music Teacher's Association, Nevada Community Concert Association concerts, Nevada Repertory Company plays, Nevada Opera productions, Reno Philharmonic concerts, and miscellaneous other plays and musicals. Copies of Proctor Hug High School's (Reno, Nevada) literary newsletter, Creativity unlimited, 1983-1984, are included. Dates range from 1980-1998.
Overview The Scranton Philharmonic Orchestra performed Ulric Cole's composition "Nevada" in October 1949. Cole was a Julliard-educated composer who wrote the piece "Nevada" in 1949. The collection contains the Scranton Philharmonic Orchestra's 12th season program for the performance of "Nevada" as well as a letter from Cole to John Koontz, Nevada's Secretary of State at the time.
Abstract The conference was sponsored by the University of Nevada and the State of Nevada to promote the state's economic and social development. Program includes lists of speakers and topics and things to see at the University.
- Arden, Donn, 1917-1994 1
- Cloe, Ulric 1
- Comstock Golden Jubilee (1909 : Virginia City, Nev.) 1
- Earl Wooster High School (Reno, Nev.) 1
- Earl Wooster Scholarship Foundation 1
- Koontz, John 1
- Nevada Community Concert Association 1
- Nevada Music Teacher's Association. Silver Circle Chapter (Reno, Nev.) 1
- Nevada Opera Company 1
- Nevada Repertory Company 1
- Perry, Linda M. (Linda Marie) 1
- Reno Philharmonic Symphony Association 1
- Republican Party (Nev.) 1
- Republican Party (Nev.). Convention. Reno, Nev. (1996) 1
- Scranton Philharmonic Orchestra 1
- State Welfare and Development Conference (Location of Meeting--Reno, Nev.); Data of meeting of treaty signing--(1915) 1 ∧ less