Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
A blast occurred in Argenta Hall on July 5th 2019, damaging both Argenta and Nye Halls. The collection contains documentation of the event from Twitter, UNR and NSHE websites, KUNR (Reno NPR affiliate), and KNPR (Las Vegas NPR affiliate) as well as additional digital media compiled in the aftermath of the explosion.
This is an artificial collection created and updated by the University Archivist from multiple sources. The Biographical Files of the University Archives include faculty, staff, administrators, alumni, and benefactors. Material available varies with each person, but can include: biographical sketches, obituaries, data sheets, newspaper clippings, press releases, curriculum vitae, and miscellaneous biographical information.
The Halftone Relief Plates and Letterpress University Archives Collection consists of halftone relief plates and letterpress images mounted on wood depicting images of various men’s and women’s sports teams, the Nevada State University Cadet Corps and band, campus buildings, Clarence Mackay, and the Mackay statue.
The collection consists of items created for exhibits curated by University Archives in the Mathewson-IGT Knowledge Center commemorating campus anniversaries and events. Included are planning material, scanned photographs mounted on foam core, and exhibit captions.
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Employees 2
- Academic libraries -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- College sports -- Nevada 1
- Dormitories -- Nevada 1
- Gas industry -- Accidents -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Library rules and regulations 1
- Printing -- Nevada -- History -- 19th century 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Faculty 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Faculty 1 ∧ less
- Mackay, Clarence H. (Clarence Hungerford), 1874-1938 1
- Mackay, John William, 1831-1902 1
- Mathewson-IGT Knowledge Center 1
- Nevada State University 1
- Nevada System of Higher Education. Board of Regents 1