Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
"Focus on Education," produced in 1972 by the Education Department of the McClatchy Broadcasting Corporation, hosted by Stan Pierson, and shown on television station KOVR, Sacramento, California, features the University of Nevada, Reno.
On March 28, 1967, when the Nevada legislature was debating authorizing a study on the feasibility of starting a medical school, industrialist Howard Hughes announced through a wire to Governor Paul Laxalt a pledge of support for the proposed school of $200,000-$300,000 per year for 20 years. The records in this collection include the initial correspondence and agreements with Hughes through 1976, and general information on the status of litigation to 1978.
Medical Education Feasibility Study and Appendix, 1968.
Progress Report from the Office of the Dean, 1978.
A Proposal for the Development of a Degree Granting Medical School with Residences in Primary Care, 1976.
Proposal for a New Program Leading to a Master of Medical Science Degree, 1969.
- 4-H clubs -- Nevada 1
- Agriculture -- History -- Nevada 1
- Agriculture -- Nevada 1
- Education, Higher -- Nevada 1
- Educational broadcasting 1
- Blascovitch, James J. 1
- Broten, George A. 1
- Ginsburg, G. P. (Gerald Phillip), 1932- 1
- Hughes, Howard, 1905-1976 1
- Manning, Lindley 1
- Max C. Fleischmann College of Agriculture 1
- Max C. Fleischmann College of Agriculture. Agricultural Experiment Station 1
- Max C. Fleischmann College of Agriculture. Cooperative Extension Service 1
- McClatchy Broadcasting Corporation 1
- Ryall, Alan S. 1
- Schneider, Richard 1
- Smith, George T. (George Theodore) 1
- Thomas, Helen Martha Marye, 1906-1970 1 ∧ less