Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 17
Identifier: AC 0390
Abstract The University of Nevada Alumni Association was organized in 1894/95 and encourages the relationship between the university and its alumni to promote the welfare of the institution. The Association's activities include regional chapters, support for student activities, and alumni continuing education. Records include Minutes and correspondence of the Alumni Council and Executive Committee, various alumni committees, homecoming programs and reunions.
Identifier: AC 0628
Abstract The Art Department Film Collection consists of two 7" reel-to-reel films from 1970.
Identifier: NUB 26/12/05
Scope and Contents The records include sports game programs, team rosters, schedules, statistics, tickets, and promotional and media materials of men's and women's sports, 1895-2006. Titles varied for media guides. Some were called "Briefs," "Information," or "Press Book."
Identifier: AC 0335
Abstract This collection contains the enrollment reports from the University of Nevada, Reno, 1966-1988, (Note: No enrollment report for summer 1968),and the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, 1988-1990, as well as the Las Vegas Registrar's Annual Report, 1979-1988. Also included is a compiled report for both campuses, 1910-1961.
A detailed inventory is provided.
A detailed inventory is provided.
Identifier: AC 0482
Abstract THE FIVE is a secret organization of women student leaders at the University of Nevada, Reno. The group was organized during the 2008-09 academic year. Its first newsletter appeared around campus in May 2009. The collection consists of issues of "THE FIVE" newsletter, from Volume 1, Issue 1 (2009) - Volume 5, Issue 5 (2014).
Identifier: AC 0654
Overview The collection consists of material from the time Carmelina Bergeret and Edward Grundel were students at the University, including student handbooks and campus event programs. Later material includes newspaper clippings mostly about University students, correspondence, and a scrapbook with many photographs of Nevada.
Identifier: AC 0493
Overview Vera May Haviland (1903-1965) was born in Winnemucca, Nevada to Carl and Lillian Haviland. Haviland graduated from the University of Nevada with a Bachelor's degree in education in 1926. The collection consists of a 15-page biography about her written in 2011 by her grandson, Kevin Allec, and a DVD of the silent movie, "The Winning of Barbara Worth", filmed in Winnemucca and photographed by Haviland.
Identifier: AC 0572
Abstract The scrapbook consists of certificates, game programs, letters from University of Nevada Presidents and other colleagues, memorabilia, newspaper clippings, playbills, family and career photographs, and telegrams. Included is a Delta Xi Chapter - Sigma Nu publication from May 1928, when Lawlor was a student at the University of Nevada. His 1960 Winter Olypmics "Official" patch is accompanied by a newspaper story and photograph of his service as a timer for the games at Squaw Valley. Newspaper...
Identifier: AC 0590
Abstract Albert Lowry was a member of the Class of 1924. While a student at the University, he was a member of the football and track teams. He also played basketball for the non-varsity "Goofs" team that was formed in 1921. He served as treasurer of ASUN and was a member of the Agriculture Club, the Block "N" Society, Coffin and Keys, and the Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity. Collection consists of a small, leatherette-bound "Memorandum" notebook with Albert Lowry's signature on the inside front cover,...
Identifier: AC 0516
Abstract Mildred Edna Leavitt Nesbit, the daughter of Dr. and Mrs. Granville Ernest Leavitt of Yerington, Nevada, was born in 1905. Her mother, Mary Cecelia Johns Leavitt (1880-1953), was born in New Zealand. Dr. Granville Leavitt died in 1923. Mildred had two brothers, Granville Irving (1906-1963) and Joseph. The Mildred Edna Leavitt Nesbit Papers consist of papers that are mainly memorabilia from Mildred's senior year at the University, along with some personal correspondence. The collection also...
- University of Nevada, Reno 4
- University of Nevada, Reno. Department of Intercollegiate Athletics 2
- Allec, Kevin 1
- Alpha Phi. Theta Chapter (University of Michigan) 1
- Alpha Tau Omega 1
- Dawes, Chester L. (Chester Laurens) 1
- Delta Delta Delta 1
- Eyre, Thomas Taylor 1
- Grundel, Carmen 1
- Grundel, Edward, Jr. 1
- Haviland, Vera May 1
- Hill, Albert E. 1
- Holmes, Harry N. (Harry Nicholls) 1
- Lawlor, Erma 1
- Lawlor, Glenn Joseph 1
- Lowry, Albert 1
- Marks, Lionel S. (Lionel Simeon) 1
- Nesbit, Mildred E. Leavitt 1
- Nesbit, William Scott 1
- Nevada Southern University. Office of Admissions and Records 1
- Rothrock, David Andrew 1
- Smith, Ruth Armstrong 1
- Stedman, Margaret Hill 1
- Sweeney, Eileen C. 1
- Thompson, Bruce R., Judge 1
- University of Nevada 1
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas. Office of Admissions and Records 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Alumni Association 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Alumni Relations Office 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Alumni and alumnae 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Department of Art 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Faculty 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Intercollegiate Athletics Board 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. New Student Initiatives 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Office of Admissions and Records 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Panhellenic Council 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. THE FIVE 1
- University of Nevada--Students--History--20th century 1
- University of Nevada. Alumni and alumnae 1
- University of Nevada. Office of Admissions and Records 1
- University of Nevada. Southern Regional Division. Office of Admissions and Records 1 ∧ less