Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
This University of Nevada Reno Department of Journalism Records contains materials related to UNR's Journalism Program prior to 1984. The collection contains descriptions of the history of the Journalism Department, details about curriculum, flyers for events and programming, and publications by the Department.
The Department of Journalism officially became the Donald W. Reynolds School of Journalism on September 14, 1984. These records include materials about the establishment of the new school including bylaws, correspondence, curriculum materials, and information about deans, faculty, and benefactors. Planning and promotional materials for events sponsored by the Reynolds School are also included.
- American newspapers -- Nevada -- History 2
- Journalists -- Nevada -- Biography 2
- Journalists -- Nevada -- Reno 2
- Journalists -- Nevada 1
- Propaganda 1
- Donald W. Reynolds School of Journalism 2
- Lerude, Warren, 1937- 2
- Higginbotham, Alfred L., 1895-1967 1
- Highton, Jake 1
- Kappa Tau Alpha. University of Nevada, Reno Chapter 1