Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Identifier: AC 0509
Abstract Early in the University's history music courses were offered through the School of Education. The College of Arts and Science listed a Music Department in the 1953-54 course catalog and first offered courses leading to a Bachelor of Arts degree in music in the 1956-57 academic year. The records consist of marketing postcards for campus dance and music events, posters, programs for Nevada Chamber Opera performances, and recordings of performances by the Lyric Opera Theatre and the Nevada...
Identifier: AC 0530
Abstract The University of Nevada, Reno, College of Liberal Arts, School of the Arts was established in July 2004 after the College of Liberal Arts was created from the reorganization of the College of Arts and Science. From 2004-June 2010, the Department of Music and Dance existed as one entity. In July 2010, the two departments split and formed the Department of Theatre and Dance and the Department of Music. The School of the Arts Records include programming calendars, promotional material about...
- Art -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Music -- 21st century -- Nevada 1
- Music -- Instruction and study 1
- Music -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Opera -- Nevada -- 21st century 1
- Theater -- Nevada -- Reno 1 ∧ less
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus, 1756-1791 1
- Sullivan, Arthur, 1842-1900 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Department of Art 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Department of Music 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Department of Music and Dance 1