Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
In 1999, Governor Kenny Guinn's Millennium Scholarship initiative was enacted into law by the Nevada Legislature. The legislation created the Millennium Scholarship trust fund to be administered by the State Treasurer. The collection include brochures for the opening commitment ceremony in 2000, fact sheets, and newspaper clippings.
The Staff Employees' Council formed the University Balloon Race Scholarship Committee in 1986 and has awarded scholarships since the early 1990s. Records contain administrative materials, as well as promotional materials for the scholarship and for the Great Reno Balloon Race.
- Campus police -- Nevada 1
- Pharmacy -- Study and teaching -- Nevada 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Administration 1
- University and Community College System of Nevada. Board of Regents 2
- Crowley, Joseph N., 1933-2017 1
- Guinn, Kenny 1
- National Collegiate Athletic Association 1
- Nevada System of Higher Education. Board of Regents 1