Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Identifier: AC 0286
Overview The Women's Faculty Club began about 1910 as the Faculty Wives Club and was limited to faculty wives. In 1918/19, the requirements changed and the Club was open to women faculty and wives of men affiliated with the university in a professional capacity. In 1991, it was renamed the University Women's Club. The collection contains records of the Club and the Newcomers section, including committee minutes, constitution and bylaws, membership lists, programs, correspondence, and a plaque listing...