Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 32
The Office of Admissions and Records is responsible for the maintenance, retention and disposition of student records. Records are primarily computer generated enrollment data,1962-2009, and a small collection of special reports and surveys, including engineering student enrollment, 1954-1965, and the regents' scholar program, 1983-1986.
This collection contains the enrollment reports from the University of Nevada, Reno, 1966-1988, (Note: No enrollment report for summer 1968),and the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, 1988-1990, as well as the Las Vegas Registrar's Annual Report, 1979-1988. Also included is a compiled report for both campuses, 1910-1961.
A detailed inventory is provided.
Summer Enrollment Report.
Final Enrollment Report.
Enrollment Summary (list by sex)
Student Enrollment Survey, 1974-1981 (Compliance report)
Admissions Report. Lists admissions by classification, sex, geographic location, 1950-
Admissions Summary. Lists classification, geographic location, 1961-
- College students -- Nevada 1
- Degrees, Academic -- Statistics -- Nevada 1
- Student records -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Student registration -- Nevada 1
- Universities and colleges -- Statistics 1
- Nevada Southern University. Office of Admissions and Records 1
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas 1
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas. Office of Admissions and Records 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Office of Planning, Budget and Analysis 1
- University of Nevada. Office of Admissions and Records 1