Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 98
Collection — Box: BSQAP 0446
Abstract Banner, the baton, chest guards and a child's chest guard used for 20. Korrika in Reno.
Collection — Box: BSQAP 0019
Abstract Documents, magazines and clippings about 60s and 70s trade unions’ work, the fight of the Basque priests and other people against Franco.
Collection — Box: BSQAP 0164
Abstract Anchordoquy family's documentation, correspondence, photos, magazines, press clippings, several maps and travel guides.
Abstract 3 letters 1938-1939 correspondance with Basque Delegation in The U.S.A.. 8 rolls of cash register receipts and many flat receipts from 1965. 1 Calendar from 1979.
Collection — Box: BSQAP 0084
Abstract Transcription of an interview made to Apalategi Family about their history.
Collection — Box: BSQAP 0085
Abstract Booklets written by Jo Arriza. One of them is about a trip to the Basque Country and other two are a comparative researches about Basque and Lakota languages. Collection also includes correspondence and a cassette that contains Arriza's speech.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Abstract Communications and notifications sent by the Ayudantia and by the Comandancia. It also includes birth certificates, communications, documents to prove good behavior sent to Comandancia and enrolment documentation of youngsters.
Collection — Box: BSQAP 0441
Abstract Various pamphlets from different Basque-American festivals and exhibitions, a 2017 calendar, stickers, festival and events posters, pamphlets from the Basque Museum in Boise, booklet of the Jaialdi 95' in Boise, a scarf from Basque Soccer Friendly, a retrospective booklet of San Francisco Basque Club and two posters. It also includes two booklets one showing Basque sheepherder's tree carvings and the other, 'Amerikanuak!', about Basques in the U.S.
Collection — Box: BSQAP 0448
Abstract Basque items related to the Basque Exhibition at Smithsonian Folk Festival, such as pamphlets, posters, photographs of tree carving and typical Basque fisher's neckerchief.
Basque in the Contemporary World: Migration, Identity and Globalization Conference in Reno, Nevada Collection
Collection — Multiple Containers
- Repository: University of Nevada, Reno. Jon Bilbao Basque Library X
- Basques -- Nevada 24
- Basque Americans -- Nevada 21
- Basques -- California 10
- Clippings 2
- Tree carving, Basque -- Nevada 2
- Art, Basque -- Nevada 1
- Casinos -- Nevada 1
- Casinos -- Tahoe, Lake, Region (Calif. and Nev.) 1
- Oral histories 1
- Personal correspondence 1
- Photographs 1
- Tree carving, Basque -- California 1 ∧ less
- Aguirre y Lecube, José Antonio de, 1904-1960 1
- Ajuriaguerra, Juan de, 1903-1973 1
- Alberro Picavea, Agustín, 1898-1967 1
- Bilbao, Jon 1
- Douglass, William A 1
- Errea, Joan 1
- Galíndez, Jesús de, 1915-1956 1
- Gortazar y Manso de Velasco, Javier, 1878-1977 1
- Irala, Antonio de 1
- Irujo Ollo, Andrés, 1907-1993 1
- Irujo, Manuel de, 1891-1981 1
- Ituarte, Prudencio 1
- Landaburu, Francisco J. de 1
- Lasarte, José Maria 1
- Laxalt, Paul 1
- Laxalt, Robert, 1923-2001 1
- Legarreta, Dorothy, 1926 - 1988 1
- Leizaola, Jesús María de, 1896- 1
- Meaker, Reginald 1
- Mendizabal, Alex 1
- Monzón, Telesforo, 1904-1981 1
- Rezola Arratibel, José de, 1900-1971 1
- Sota, Manuel de la 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Center for Basque Studies 1
- Whitby, Michael L. 1
- Whitby, Thomas J. 1
- Zarrabeitia, Luis 1 ∧ less