Showing Collections: 11 - 20 of 97
Abstract List of articles about agriculture written by Bernardo de Mesanza and a list of other articles written by himself.It also includes several newspapers from Bilbao from the late 1960s and 1970s.
Abstract Jon Bilbao was a university instructor, a bibliographer, and an activist for Basque nationalism. The collection contains his correspondence with several members of the Basque Government and Partido Nacionalista Vasco (PNV). Also included are materials related to his reference work Eusko Bibliographia, including its card catalog.
Abstract Scrapbook life story of Louis Aphecetche made by his wife Blanche Morton-Aphecetche. It also includes a clipping from June 2010 of the magazine FAN (friends and neighbors) about Blache Morton-Aphecetche's genealogical work.
Abstract Typewritten originals of “Historia de la pelota vasca en las Américas” edited by Carmelo Urza and several books.
Abstract Documentation, clippings, news articles, papers, letters and correspondence regarding the Basque Festival in Sparks, the Basque Monument in Reno, the Basques in the Contemporary World Seminar, in Reno, and other Basque issues. It also includes several different newspapers.
Abstract Various phamplets and programs published by the Center for the Basque Studies of the University of Nevada, Reno. There is also a copy of the Northen Nevada Diversity Summit program from the 2017.
Abstract History of Cheverie or Detcheverry Family in Canada.
Abstract Documentation and biographical material about Jean Pon, the grandfather of Claudette Meier
Abstract Photocopies of genealogical information about Courtright, Morris and other families.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Abstract Correspondence of Dominique Laxalt, mostly from family members from Iparralde (Northen Basque Country). Among them, an “Americanismo Medal”.
- Repository: University of Nevada, Reno. Jon Bilbao Basque Library X
- Basques -- Nevada 24
- Basque Americans -- Nevada 20
- Basques -- California 10
- Clippings 2
- Tree carving, Basque -- Nevada 2
- Art, Basque -- Nevada 1
- Casinos -- Nevada 1
- Casinos -- Tahoe, Lake, Region (Calif. and Nev.) 1
- Oral histories 1
- Personal correspondence 1
- Photographs 1
- Tree carving, Basque -- California 1 ∧ less
- Aguirre y Lecube, José Antonio de, 1904-1960 1
- Bilbao, Jon 1
- Douglass, William A 1
- Errea, Joan 1
- Galíndez, Jesús de, 1915-1956 1
- Irala, Antonio de 1
- Irujo Ollo, Andrés, 1907-1993 1
- Irujo, Manuel de, 1891-1981 1
- Landaburu, Francisco J. de 1
- Lasarte, José Maria 1
- Laxalt, Paul 1
- Laxalt, Robert, 1923-2001 1
- Legarreta, Dorothy, 1926 - 1988 1
- Leizaola, Jesús María de, 1896- 1
- Meaker, Reginald 1
- Monzón, Telesforo, 1904-1981 1
- Sota, Manuel de la 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Center for Basque Studies 1
- Whitby, Michael L. 1
- Whitby, Thomas J. 1
- Zarrabeitia, Luis 1 ∧ less