Showing Collections: 21 - 30 of 97
Abstract Correspondence, photocopies about Basque presence in Canada, copy of a register book from a travel agency, two videos, information about Basque immigrants going to America and a Basque-English dictionary made by Aulestia.
Abstract Copy of the documentation used by Edorta Jimenez for his book "Hemingway eta euskaldunak". Il aslo includes a copy of Robert Capa's "Death in the Making", documentation from Sabino Arana Fundazioa's Archive, photos and a CD.
Collection — Box: BSQAP 0042
Abstract Eloy Placer's correspondence, works, notes for classes taught by Placer, bulletins and cards for a Basque-English dictionary.
Abstract Several books collected by Emilia Doyaga regarding various Basque topics.
Abstract Includes a letter, a cassette and three photos.
Abstract Documentation for the marriage of Catherine Arambel and Martin Etcheto in the U.S.
Abstract Several Basque grammar, etymology and dictionary drafts, notebooks, photocopied articles regarding Basque issues, various booklets, tourism pamphlets and newspaper clippings. There are also 18 books written by numeous authors and on various subjects, mostly on Basque and French subjects.
Abstract Photos and personal correspondence of Florencio Basaldua, a notebook and a story, a manuscript and two books written by him. It also includes three big albums, two of them are from Social Clubs in Chile and the other is an autobiography.
Abstract Various Basque nationalism related serials, booklets, mostly on communism, press clippings regarding the Spanish Civil War and orders dictated by the Government of Bizkaia (Señorío de Vizcaya). It also includes a framed photo of the lehendakari José Antonio Agirre.
Abstract Genealogical work done by Donald T. Garate about Dionisio de Lariz.
- Repository: University of Nevada, Reno. Jon Bilbao Basque Library X
- Basques -- Nevada 24
- Basque Americans -- Nevada 20
- Basques -- California 10
- Clippings 2
- Tree carving, Basque -- Nevada 2
- Art, Basque -- Nevada 1
- Casinos -- Nevada 1
- Casinos -- Tahoe, Lake, Region (Calif. and Nev.) 1
- Oral histories 1
- Personal correspondence 1
- Photographs 1
- Tree carving, Basque -- California 1 ∧ less
- Aguirre y Lecube, José Antonio de, 1904-1960 1
- Bilbao, Jon 1
- Douglass, William A 1
- Errea, Joan 1
- Galíndez, Jesús de, 1915-1956 1
- Irala, Antonio de 1
- Irujo Ollo, Andrés, 1907-1993 1
- Irujo, Manuel de, 1891-1981 1
- Landaburu, Francisco J. de 1
- Lasarte, José Maria 1
- Laxalt, Paul 1
- Laxalt, Robert, 1923-2001 1
- Legarreta, Dorothy, 1926 - 1988 1
- Leizaola, Jesús María de, 1896- 1
- Meaker, Reginald 1
- Monzón, Telesforo, 1904-1981 1
- Sota, Manuel de la 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Center for Basque Studies 1
- Whitby, Michael L. 1
- Whitby, Thomas J. 1
- Zarrabeitia, Luis 1 ∧ less