Showing Collections: 61 - 70 of 97
Abstract Notary documentation from 17th and 18th centuries, proofs of nobility from Juan de Larrea and Pedro de Larrea and documentation about Beci Family.
Abstract Clippings about Louis Irigaray. It also includes a copy of “A Shepherd Grows” by Louis Irigaray and Theodore Taylor.
Abstract 6 magazines: 'PIT Traveler', 'Nevada', 'Deep Down Inside Arizona Highways', and 'High Desert Journal', last two containing each one an article regarding Basques in the U.S. It also contains the journal 'Sheep Trails', New Mexico Genealogist Society's journal and an article taken from 'Pays Basque' magazine. Sheep ranching in the land of the lakes', 'edible Reno-Tahoe' magazine, four copies of 'Canadian Geographic' and 'Faces' magazine
Abstract Four magazines containing articles about Basques whale hunting in America and about Basques Amesti and Martin Aguirre. It also contains newspapers clippings donated by Celestine Paternain.
Abstract Military and other documentation of several Basque inmigrants from Northern Basque Country and Navarre.
Abstract Mario Salegi's personal writtings and materials collected and recieved by him. It includes serials and books about Spanish history and books in English about Basque Studies.
Abstract Photocopies of documents of Miguel Ángel Astiz and the description of his documents.
Abstract Various materials related to Spanish Civil War. It includes lists of the acts done by Milicias, Carlist postcards, propaganda, etc. various photos, drawings of uniforms, certificates of good behavior, various pamphlets, booklists and books and press articles, clippings and serials.
Abstract Documentation about Mitchell's work “Basque Sheepherders of the Plumas-Sierra” and drawings, transcriptions, photos and slides of Basque tree carving.
Abstract Copy of 'Montana, the Magazine of Western History' from winter 2016, contains an article written by Iker Saitua regarding Basque sheepherders. It also contains a letter from magazine's photo director Christy Eckerle and advertising information.
- Repository: University of Nevada, Reno. Jon Bilbao Basque Library X
- Basques -- Nevada 24
- Basque Americans -- Nevada 20
- Basques -- California 10
- Clippings 2
- Tree carving, Basque -- Nevada 2
- Art, Basque -- Nevada 1
- Casinos -- Nevada 1
- Casinos -- Tahoe, Lake, Region (Calif. and Nev.) 1
- Oral histories 1
- Personal correspondence 1
- Photographs 1
- Tree carving, Basque -- California 1 ∧ less
- Aguirre y Lecube, José Antonio de, 1904-1960 1
- Bilbao, Jon 1
- Douglass, William A 1
- Errea, Joan 1
- Galíndez, Jesús de, 1915-1956 1
- Irala, Antonio de 1
- Irujo Ollo, Andrés, 1907-1993 1
- Irujo, Manuel de, 1891-1981 1
- Landaburu, Francisco J. de 1
- Lasarte, José Maria 1
- Laxalt, Paul 1
- Laxalt, Robert, 1923-2001 1
- Legarreta, Dorothy, 1926 - 1988 1
- Leizaola, Jesús María de, 1896- 1
- Meaker, Reginald 1
- Monzón, Telesforo, 1904-1981 1
- Sota, Manuel de la 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Center for Basque Studies 1
- Whitby, Michael L. 1
- Whitby, Thomas J. 1
- Zarrabeitia, Luis 1 ∧ less