Showing Collections: 71 - 80 of 97
Astract Several song books and sheets of music, some of them are hand written and others are photocopies. Music is mostly Basque, but there are also Spanish songs.
Abstract Four National Geographic Magazine copies containig articles about Basques, Basque Sheepherding and Basque Whale Watching.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Abstract Documentation about procedures done by Nevada Range Sheep Owners Association to bring sheepherders fron the Basque Country to the U.S. There are also two books on Spanish laws about migration.
Abstract Documentation of North Basque American Organization from 1973 to 2015. Correspondence between members of different Basque Clubs in the United States, checks, donations, accounts and bills, reports, photographs of various events organized by North American Basque Organization (NABO) and photographs donated by Basque Americans to the organization.
Abstract Various different documents, such as articles, newsletters, rorrespondence, genealogies etc. regarding Orella and Erburu Families and its menbers.
Abstract Bulletins from Paul Laxalt’s press office, clippings about Paul Laxalt and news and articles about Robert Laxalt. It also includes a tape, slides, photographs, posters, festival schedules and press clippings of the Basque dances group "Oraï-bat" from Bayonne.
Abstract Documents, maps, notes and information about historical events of Iparralde. It also includes Family history, history of castles from Iparralde and history of Zuberoa and Iparralde
Abstract Correspondence of Marjorie D. C. Gallop with William Douglass, photos of Basque Country, Castilla, Aragon and other Basque issues. It also includes various music sheets of Basque popular music and some “bertso”s.
Abstract Series of articles titled “Le Tragique Destin d’Euskadi” published in “La Petit Girond” by Pierre Dumas.
- Repository: University of Nevada, Reno. Jon Bilbao Basque Library X
- Basques -- Nevada 24
- Basque Americans -- Nevada 20
- Basques -- California 10
- Clippings 2
- Tree carving, Basque -- Nevada 2
- Art, Basque -- Nevada 1
- Casinos -- Nevada 1
- Casinos -- Tahoe, Lake, Region (Calif. and Nev.) 1
- Oral histories 1
- Personal correspondence 1
- Photographs 1
- Tree carving, Basque -- California 1 ∧ less
- Aguirre y Lecube, José Antonio de, 1904-1960 1
- Bilbao, Jon 1
- Douglass, William A 1
- Errea, Joan 1
- Galíndez, Jesús de, 1915-1956 1
- Irala, Antonio de 1
- Irujo Ollo, Andrés, 1907-1993 1
- Irujo, Manuel de, 1891-1981 1
- Landaburu, Francisco J. de 1
- Lasarte, José Maria 1
- Laxalt, Paul 1
- Laxalt, Robert, 1923-2001 1
- Legarreta, Dorothy, 1926 - 1988 1
- Leizaola, Jesús María de, 1896- 1
- Meaker, Reginald 1
- Monzón, Telesforo, 1904-1981 1
- Sota, Manuel de la 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Center for Basque Studies 1
- Whitby, Michael L. 1
- Whitby, Thomas J. 1
- Zarrabeitia, Luis 1 ∧ less