Showing Collections: 81 - 90 of 97
Abstract Ramon Goñi Nagore’s correspondence, various press clippings, five booklets on various topics, a photo album, reports sent by Napar Buru Batzarra to Euskadi Buru Batzarra and a report about the Area allotted to agriculture called San Miguel de la Encomienda. There is also a book made out of press clippings from the sections “El carlismo y los fueros” in the “Napartarra” serial.
Abstract Tapes with interviews made by Reginald Meaker and the transcriptions of those interviews.
Abstract Research work done by Robert Herman about the music heritage of the Basque immigrants in U.S.
Abstract Dominique Laxalt’s accounts, documentation, an invitation and correspondence regarding Basque issues, bertsos, cardboards and a speech for Eloy Placer’s funeral. It also includes two dossiers about Robert Laxalt’s biography and works and Spanish translations of some of his works.
Abstract Different kind of materials related to Basque political issues, especially ETA and the Basque Conflict. It includes several articles written by Oriol P. Sunyer and Robert P. Clark, press dossiers and clippings, maps, election results, Basque laws, newspaper supplements and a magazine, various reports and a a copy of the book “The Legitimacy of Ethnonationalist Insurgency” by Robert P. Clark.
Abstract Five copies of manuscripts written by Roslyn Frank.
Abstract Copies of articles written by Sandra Ott.
Abstract Copy of Jenniffer Rochelle Smith's work on Basque Women's Immigration to the U.S. and interview tapes and transcriptions.
Abstract Copies of Teresa Urrutia’s work about Basque grammar, a notebook, school writing to learn Basque and a cassette.
Abstract Letters, war and aviation journals, photocopies of information about different planes and pilots, various links for historians and prototype makers, information about modelling airplanes and box containing pieces for creating a Ju-52/3m multi-role bomber airplane.
- Repository: University of Nevada, Reno. Jon Bilbao Basque Library X
- Basques -- Nevada 24
- Basque Americans -- Nevada 20
- Basques -- California 10
- Clippings 2
- Tree carving, Basque -- Nevada 2
- Art, Basque -- Nevada 1
- Casinos -- Nevada 1
- Casinos -- Tahoe, Lake, Region (Calif. and Nev.) 1
- Oral histories 1
- Personal correspondence 1
- Photographs 1
- Tree carving, Basque -- California 1 ∧ less
- Aguirre y Lecube, José Antonio de, 1904-1960 1
- Bilbao, Jon 1
- Douglass, William A 1
- Errea, Joan 1
- Galíndez, Jesús de, 1915-1956 1
- Irala, Antonio de 1
- Irujo Ollo, Andrés, 1907-1993 1
- Irujo, Manuel de, 1891-1981 1
- Landaburu, Francisco J. de 1
- Lasarte, José Maria 1
- Laxalt, Paul 1
- Laxalt, Robert, 1923-2001 1
- Legarreta, Dorothy, 1926 - 1988 1
- Leizaola, Jesús María de, 1896- 1
- Meaker, Reginald 1
- Monzón, Telesforo, 1904-1981 1
- Sota, Manuel de la 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Center for Basque Studies 1
- Whitby, Michael L. 1
- Whitby, Thomas J. 1
- Zarrabeitia, Luis 1 ∧ less