Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Thomas E. Buckman (1895-1977) graduated from the University of Nevada in 1921, and was a charter member of Alpha Tau Omega fraternity. He served as Lyon county extension agent, 1921-1922, and Washoe county extension agent, 1923-1925, before joining the University of Nevada extension division as associate professor in 1925. He retired in 1955 as assistant director. The collection includes information on Alpha Tau Omega (ATO) fraternity and the Nevada Extension Service.
The collection consists of issues of the Nevada Cooperative Extension's "Publications EB" series (Educational Bulletin). The bulletins cover a range of topics, including horticulture, rangeland management, and Lake Tahoe management.
- Agriculture -- History -- Nevada 1
- Droughts -- Nevada 1
- Irrigation -- Nevada 1
- Land use -- Nevada 1
- Ranching -- Nevada 1
- Max C. Fleischmann College of Agriculture. Cooperative Extension Service 2
- Alpha Tau Omega. Delta Iota Chapter (University of Nevada, Reno) 1
- Buckman, Thomas E. 1
- Max C. Fleischmann College of Agriculture 1
- Max C. Fleischmann College of Agriculture. Agricultural Experiment Station 1