Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 11
Abstract Includes reports on Nevada agricultural economics and management, including topics dealing with range and forest management in Nevada and northeastern California flood control irrigation the Carson, Truckee, Muddy, and Colorado Rivers grazing, the state Planning Board Water Facilities Act and the Purnell Act.
Abstract Report co-authored with Tyr V. Johnson as part of an economic survey of Lincoln County, Nevada covers the topics of water supply, soils, farming activity, size of farms and net worths, farm business earnings in 1935, family living costs, crop yields, labor supply, and possibilities of establishing a creamery or alfalfa mill in the Pahranagat Valley.
Abstract Report of tour taken by ten agricultural leaders and officials from Libya to study the business, social, and educational aspects of Nevada agriculture.
Abstract Narrative report about conditions at the Nevada Indian Agency discusses land use planning, soil stabilization and improvement, operation and maintenance of irrigation systems, miscellaneous projects, and recreation
Abstract Report on the effect of the growth of military activities in Nevada on economic and social forces in agriculture and mitigating steps to cushion adverse effects.
Abstract Handbook provides information on the soils, plant species, and management of pastures in the Lovelock Valley region of Nevada.
Abstract Presentation by Willhite discusses crop rotation, the relation of water availability to the number of livestock which can be supported, economics, establishment of pasture rotation, grass types, rotation grazing, maintenance of soil fertility, and pasture productivity as related to Nevada agriculture.
Abstract Correspondence; minutes; constitution; corporate charter; leases and permits relating to tribal economic matters, mining, fishing, boating, agriculture, and livestock; tribal roll; welfare and health records; material on the development of tribal lands, both recreational and residential; and papers reflecting the tribal interest in and activities concerned with water projects. Much of the correspondence deals with administrative matters and legislation, both Nevada and national, and with tribal...
Abstract Programs for state and regional conferences held in Reno in 1926, 1929 and 1938. Some programs include schedule of speakers, others provide a full report of proceedings or resolutions.
Abstract Manuscript and notes on the history of Nevada, including women teachers; Sparks and Churchill County, Nevada; and Paiute Indians. Also included are curriculum materials on Nevada history; correspondence about Sawyer's research, statistics on land ownership and use in Nevada, turkey production in the Fallon area, and copies of presidential executive orders establishing wildlife refugees in Nevada.
- Allen, E. W. (Edward W.) 1
- Clawson, Marion 1
- Colorado River Commission of Nevada 1
- Dodson, W. R. (William Rufus) 1
- Fox, Henry G. 1
- Hardman, George 1
- Hodgson, C. W. (Charles Worth) 1
- Johnson, Tyr V. 1
- King and Malone Engineers 1
- Land-Grant College-Bureau of Agricultural Economics Committee 1
- Livingston, Penn (Penn Poore) 1
- Mason, Howard G. 1
- Max C. Fleischmann College of Agriculture. Agricultural Experiment Station 1
- Nevada Farm Bureau 1
- Nevada Turkey Growers' Association 1
- Nevada. Moapa Soil Conservation District 1
- Nevada. State Planning Board 1
- Pyramid Lake Paiute Tribal Council 1
- Pyramid Lake Paiute Tribe of the Pyramid Lake Reservation, Nevada 1
- Reed, A. J. ((Agricultrual extension worker)) 1
- Roth, Arthur H. 1
- Roumage, Fred W. 1
- Sawyer, Byrd Fanita Wall 1
- Shaeffer, Gary 1
- Shamberger, Hugh A. 1
- United States. Bureau of Agricultural Economics 1
- United States. Bureau of Indian Affairs. Phoenix Area Office 1
- United States. Forest Service 1
- Venstrom, Cruz 1
- Willhite, Forrest M. 1
- Wood, Garland 1 ∧ less