Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Caroline Beckworth was a Nevada resident. The collection contains a notebook of manuscript poems and prose by various authors, primarily women.
Papers include letter from Philip to Ed about business; ms on "Mining camp 'booms'" by Roy; typescript poem "Action" by Davis; scrapbook (1863-1888) started by Henry R., including clippings of his poetry and prose, Nevada history, and his election as Assembly speaker; and a scrapbook (1894-1897) by Harry of his published poetry, prose, and book reviews.
Bound holograph manuscript play from the library of John Ohleyer Moseley, former president of the University of Nevada, Reno, that was apparently written in Scooba, Mississippi.
- Subject: American literature -- 19th century X
- American literature -- 20th century 2
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada 1
- Nevada -- Politics and government 1
- Women authors, American -- 19th century 1
- Women authors, American -- 20th century 1
- Beckwith, Caroline 1
- Davis, Sam P. (Sam Post) 1
- Mighels family 1
- Mighels, Henry R. (Henry Rust), 1830-1879 1
- Mighels, Philip Verrill, 1869-1911 1
- Mighels, Roy R., 1872-1960 1 ∧ less