Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Caroline Beckwith Notebook
Caroline Beckworth was a Nevada resident. The collection contains a notebook of manuscript poems and prose by various authors, primarily women.
Dates: circa 1898-1918
Mighels Family Papers
Papers include letter from Philip to Ed about business; manuscript on "Mining camp 'booms'" by Roy; typescript poem "Action" by Davis; scrapbook (1863-1888) started by Henry R., including clippings of his poetry and prose, Nevada history, and his election as Assembly speaker; and a scrapbook (1894-1897) by Henry (Harry) of his published poetry, prose, and book reviews.
Bound holograph manuscript play from the library of John Ohleyer Moseley, former president of the University of Nevada, Reno, that was apparently written in Scooba, Mississippi.
- Subject: American literature -- 19th century X
- American literature -- 20th century 2
- Albums (Books) 1
- Excerpts 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada 1
- Nevada -- Politics and government 1
- Beckwith, Caroline 1
- Davis, Sam P. (Sam Post), 1850-1918 1
- Mighels (Family : 1866- : Mighels, Henry R. (Henry Rust), 1830-1879) 1
- Mighels, Henry 1
- Mighels, Henry R. (Henry Rust), 1830-1879 1