Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Charles Hendel was a Nevada State Assemblyman from Mineral County, 1951-1957. The collection contains poems and prose by Hendel and others on many subjects, including some material published under Hendel's pen name, Cinnabar Ike. Also included are letters and essays about Mark Twain Youth Camp (Mineral County, Nevada), and proposals to bring water from the Columbia River to Nevada.
Two letters and an envelope from Sterling to W. W. Lange of Milwaukee, discussing Sterling's dramatic poem, Lilith. Letters from 1926.
- Subject: American poetry -- 20th century X
- Authors, American -- 20th century 2
- Personal correspondence 1
- Water-supply -- Nevada 1
- Women -- West (U.S.) 1
- Bruce, Irene, 1903-1987 1
- Burge, Florence S., 1912-1986 1
- Hendel, Charles August, 1886-1976 1
- Mark Twain Youth Camp (Hawthorne, Nev.) 1
- National League of American Pen Women, Reno Branch 1
- Sterling, George, 1869-1926 1 ∧ less