Showing Collections: 11 - 20 of 25
Abstract Walker Boudwin Construction Company was a Reno, Nevada construction company. Blackline architectural drawings for an FM radio station owned by Reno Newspapers, Inc., to be constructed on top of Peavine Mountain in Reno, Nevada. Material from November 6, 1946.
Abstract The Graham Erskine Architectural Drawings consists of 91 projects dating from circa pre-1938 and 1949-1989. Erskine's practice consisted primarily of commercial and institutional buildings in and around Reno and Carson City. In 1957 he founded the architectural firm Ferris and Erskine (also known as Ferris, Erskine and Calef in the early 1960s) with partner Lehman "Monk" Ferris. From 1970-1983 Erskine was partner with Esley D. Harden in the firm Erskine and Harden Architects; from 1984 until...
Abstract F.M. Schadler was a Reno, Nevada, architect. Collection consists of blueprint drawings of the Gray, Reid and Company building in Fallon, Nevada (1920).
Scope and Contents Includes both personal materials and specifications and drawings for his architectural work.
Abstract Willis Humphry Church was a Reno, Nevada architect. Landscape designs for a proposed Nevada Art Gallery in Reno include topographic maps of the neighborhood, "basic maps," and existing and proposed landscaping. Some of the surveying work was done by Horace P. Boardman. This gallery was never built (1931-1952).
Abstract F. Harvey Slocombe was a Reno, Nevada architect. Blueprint drawings of the Mapes Hotel in Reno, Nevada (1946).
Abstract Architectural plans for alterations to the Reno, Nevada Masonic building on Virginia St.,Includes three of the original four alternate plans for the building layout; created by A. B. Paulson in 1946.
Abstract Stille and Associates Landscape Architects and Planners was a landscape architect and planning firm in Reno, Nevada. Planing drawing for a wildflower park on Meadowview Drive in Reno, Nevada, outlines general areas for development. Commissioned by the Northern Nevada Native Plant Society.
Abstract Nomination for the Carson City Civic Auditorium which was designed in 1938 by Lehman A. Ferris and built with funds from the Work Projects Administration (W.P.A.).
Abstract Edward Shier Parsons graduated in architecture studies. Contains architectural drawings include those for residences, schools, churches, the Nevada State Hospital, and Fire stations. Drawings for the following historic restoration projects are also included: Lake Mansion, Reno Bower's Mansion, Washoe Valley Driggs House and Piper's Opera House, Virginia City Berlin Mill, Berlin, Nevada Nevada State Capitol building, Carson City Douglas County Court House and Morrill Hall, University of...
- Subject: Architecture X
- University of Nevada, Reno. Special Collections Department 22
- University of Nevada, Reno. University Archives 3
- Erskine, Graham, 1911- 3
- Ferris and Erskine 3
- Ferris, Lehman A. 3
- Parsons, Edward S. 3
- University of Nevada, Reno 3
- DeLongchamps, Frederic Joseph 2
- Erskine and Hardin Architects 2
- Mills, Russell, (Architect) 2
- Morrill Hall (Reno, Nev.) 2
- O'Brien, George L. F. 2
- Wells, Hewitt C. 2
- Adkins, Richard D. 1
- Alegre and Harrison Architects 1
- Alegre, Albert W. 1
- American Institute of Architects. Nevada Chapter 1
- Anshen & Allen 1
- Berlin Mill (Berlin, Nev.) 1
- Bernstein, Richard A. 1
- Bliss & Faville 1
- Boardman, Horace Prentiss 1
- Bonell, John A. 1
- Bowers Mansion (Washoe Valley, Nev.) 1
- Carson City Civic Auditorium (Nev.) 1
- Casazza, Peetz and Hancock Architects and Planners 1
- Church, Willis Humphry 1
- Clarke, R. M., (Resident of Carson City, Nev.) 1
- Clayton, Fred W. 1
- Clopine, Russell H. 1
- Congregational Church (Reno, Nev.) 1
- Douglas County. Court House (Nev.) 1
- Driggs House (Virginia City, Nev.) 1
- Ferrari, George M. 1
- Freemasons 1
- Gray, Reid and Company (Firm : Fallon, Nev.) 1
- Harden, Esley D. 1
- Harrison, Weldon J. 1
- Hellman, Raymond M. 1
- Lake Mansion (Reno, Nev.) 1
- Leon, Ben 1
- Lewis, Walter O. 1
- Lincoln Hall (Reno, Nev.) 1
- Mackay School of Mines 1
- Mapes Hotel (Reno, Nev.) 1
- McGinley, Charles Walter, III 1
- Mitchell J. Serven and Associates 1
- Mount Rose School (Reno, Nev.) 1
- Nevada 1
- Nevada Art Gallery (Reno, Nev.) 1
- Nevada State Capitol (Carson City, Nev.) 1
- Nevada State Historic Preservation Office 1
- Nevada. State Board of Architecture 1
- Nevada. State Planning Board 1
- Northern Nevada Native Plant Society 1
- Oxoby, Robert M. 1
- Paulson, A. B., (Architect) 1
- Pearson, James Wesley 1
- Piper's Opera House (Virginia City, Nev.) 1
- Reno Newspapers, Inc 1
- Schadler, F. M. 1
- Shaver, E. 1
- Slocombe, F. Harvey 1
- Stille and Associates Landscape Architects and Planners 1
- United States. Work Projects Administration 1
- University of Nevada 1
- University of Nevada System 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Facilities Services 1
- University of Nevada--Buildings--Designs and plans 1
- Walker Boudwin Construction Company 1 ∧ less