Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Collection consists of flyers and brochures announcing exhibits at the Sheppard Fine Arts Gallery, undated-1989, and Art Department bulletins and newsletters, 1963-1990. Newsletters include: Art Forum, 1963-1967; Contact, 1967-1977; News from the Art Club, 1981-1983; and Preview, 1976-1990. Among the exhibit items is a description of the inaugural exhibition in the Church Fine Arts Building, with a foreword by J. Craig Sheppard, artist and Chair of the Department of Art.
Walter McNamara (1939- ) is an artist who specializes in found material sculpture and collage. His art has been exhibited across the United States, especially in Nevada. This collection consists of announcements for his exhibitions held from 1968 to 2009 in the form of flyers and posters, a Nevada Museum of Art show catalog (1994) as well as other information regarding awards and projects with which he has been involved.
- University of Nevada, Reno. Special Collections Department 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. University Archives 1
- Art -- Exhibitions 1
- McCormick, James C. (James Calvin), 1936- 1
- McNamara, Walter, 1939- 1
- Rosenberg, Howard 1
- Sheppard, Craig, 1913-1978 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Department of Art 1