Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
William L. "Bill" and Sandra McGee are authors who have published extensively on a variety of subjects, including the Nevada divorce industry. The collection contains research and other materials related to the writing of The Divorce Seekers: A Photo Memoir of a Nevada Dude Wrangler, published in 2004.
Papers include donor's professional career and ethnographic materials concerning his work with Great basin tribal members, especially the Yerington Paiute Tribe. Covers his educational graduate thesis and dissertation journal articles and correspondence; audio tapes and transcripts; copies of Yerington Paiute Tribal newsletters
Anthony Shafton is a Chicago native, Reno resident, and author of five books, including The Nevada They Knew. Collection contains research and publication materials for Shafton's book, The Nevada They Knew.
Anthony Shafton is a Chicago native, Reno resident, and author of five books, including The Nevada They Knew. Collection includes book’s bibliographic references, index, and endnotes from The Nevada They Knew, published in 2017, that the publisher chose not to include in the book. The book explores the relationship between artist Robert Cole Caples and author Walter Van Tilburg Clark.
- Subject: Authors, American -- 21st century X
- Artists -- Nevada -- 20th century 1
- Authors, American -- 20th century 1
- Authors, American -- Biography -- 20th century 1
- Authors, American -- Nevada -- 20th century 1
- Business correspondence 1
- Divorce -- Nevada 1
- Facsimiles 1
- Indians of North America -- Great Basin 1
- Paiute Indians -- Nevada 1
- Personal correspondence 1
- Photographs 1 ∧ less
- Caples, Robert Cole 2
- Shafton, Anthony 2
- Clark, Walter Van Tilburg 1
- Clark, Walter Van Tilburg, 1909-1971 1
- Flying M E Ranch 1