Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Identifier: AC 0580
Overview The Parking and Traffic Board assists with governing parking on campus by recommending parking fees and regulations and making decisions regarding parking-related appeals and parking lot changes. Collection contains correspondence, board meeting agendas and minutes, planning reports, parking regulations, information about the Motorist Assistance Program and the Carpool Program, and samples of annual parking permits.
Identifier: AC 0605
Abstract The records are composed of planning material, parking regulations, descriptions of the Motorist Assistance Program and a carpooling program, sample parking permits, newspaper clippings, and miscellaneous items.
Abstract Notification of a Reno Automobile Club run and picnic to Bowers' Mansion, Sept. 4, 1910.
- Subject: Automobiles -- Nevada -- Reno X
- University of Nevada, Reno. University Archives 3
- University of Nevada, Reno. Special Collections Department 1
- Associated Students of the University of Nevada 1
- Reno Automobile Club 1
- Sadleir, C. J. 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Parking Services Department 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Parking and Traffic Board 1