Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Parking and Traffic Board Records
Identifier: AC 0580
Abstract In 1970, the University of Nevada System's Board of Regents Traffic Code, Section I, Article 1.07 specified that a Traffic and Parking Board would be established for the University of Nevada, Reno. The Parking and Traffic Board assists with governing parking on campus by recommending parking fees and regulations and making decisions regarding parking-related appeals and parking lot changes. The Board is representative of faculty, staff, and students and reports to the Vice President of...
Parking and Transportation Services Department Records
Identifier: AC 0605
The Parking and Transportation Services Department enforces campus parking regulations, develops campus maps, and provides a motorist assistance service on campus. The records are composed of planning material, parking regulations, descriptions of the Motorist Assistance Program and a carpooling program, sample parking permits, newspaper clippings, and miscellaneous items.
Notification of a Reno Automobile Club run and picnic to Bowers' Mansion, Sept. 4, 1910.
Department of Public Safety Records
Identifier: AC 0606
The records are composed of two Parking Division brochures and an undated campus map.
- Subject: Automobiles -- Nevada -- Reno X
- University of Nevada, Reno. University Archives 3
- University of Nevada, Reno. Special Collections Department 1
- Campus parking -- Nevada -- Reno 3
- College facilities -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Informational works 1
- Maps 1
- Minutes (Records) 1
- Associated Students of the University of Nevada 1
- Reno Automobile Club 1
- Sadleir, C. J. 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Department of Public Safety. Parking Division 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Parking Services Department 1