Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The Parking and Transportation Services Department enforces campus parking regulations, develops campus maps, and provides a motorist assistance service on campus. The records are composed of planning material, parking regulations, descriptions of the Motorist Assistance Program and a carpooling program, sample parking permits, newspaper clippings, and miscellaneous items.
Notification of a Reno Automobile Club run and picnic to Bowers' Mansion, Sept. 4, 1910.
- Subject: Automobiles -- Nevada -- Reno X
- University of Nevada, Reno. University Archives 3
- University of Nevada, Reno. Special Collections Department 1
- Campus parking -- Nevada -- Reno 3
- College facilities -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Informational works 1
- Maps 1
- Minutes (Records) 1
- Associated Students of the University of Nevada 1
- Reno Automobile Club 1
- Sadleir, C. J. 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Department of Public Safety. Parking Division 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Parking Services Department 1