Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 15
Abstract Organizational records include articles of incorporation, by laws, minutes of organizational and other meetings, notes on case laws related to banking, and lists of stockholders.
Overview The Bullion and Exchange Bank of Carson City, Nevada was established in 1875 as the Carson City Savings Bank. THe collection includes two volumes of manuscript drafts written by the Bullion and Exchange Bank on the Anglo-California Bank of San Francisco, one volume of daily statements, one ledger, and 7 folders of invoices and correspondence dating from 1877-1931.
Abstract The Carson City Savings Bank was founded in 1875. The bank donated materials including a stock ledger, a savings deposit letter, and assessment receipts for mines in Virginia City, Nevada. Materials between 1877-1882.
Abstract Cancelled check on the First National Bank of Nevada in Austin. The collection contains material from 1866 created by John McBroom.
Abstract D. A. Bender and Company was a firm of bankers and brokers operating in Reno, Nevada. Contains checks issued on the company's checks and receipt for money received from the firm from 1871-1875.
Abstract Duncan and Company was a trading company from Austin, Nevada. Included are receipts for goods purchased by the company and a letter from John Duncan to William (Bill) Duncan discussing horse trading and the possibility of Howard and Sanchez starting a bank in Austin, Nevada. Dates range from 1864-1866.
Abstract The Farmers Bank of Carson Valley was established in Minden, Nevada in the 20th century. These correspondence files are an incomplete selection of letters received by the bank from its customers and other banks concerning financial transactions. Material between 1909-1925.
Abstract Typescript biography of Walter J. Harris, native Nevadan, banker and member of the Freemasons; and a history of Everett's parents, his wife Grace Barnes Harris, and her family in Nevada.,Includes photos and a history of Dayton, Nevada by Fanny Gore Hazelet.
Abstract Bank in Rhyolite and Goldfield, Nevada. Collection contains daily personal accounts of depositors include name of customer, dates and amounts of checks written and deposits, and balances from 1906-1908. Also includes protest notices for checks cashed at the bank.
Abstract Lease in which the Masonic Temple Association agrees to lease its building, called the Brundidge Art Store, to the Nevada Bank of Commerce. This form was not filled in.
- Subject: Banks and banking -- Nevada X
- Bullion and Exchange Bank (Carson City, Nev.) 2
- Austin Mining Company (Nev.) 1
- Bank of Gold Hill 1
- Carson City Savings Bank 1
- D.A. Bender and Company 1
- Downeyville Mining Company 1
- Duncan and Company 1
- Duncan, John M. ((Merchant)) 1
- Duncan, William H. 1
- Farmers Bank of Carson Valley, Inc. (Nev.) 1
- Goldfield Blue Bell Mining Company 1
- Gorham, Harry M. (Harry Motson) 1
- Griswold, Morley 1
- Harris, Everett White 1
- Harris, Grace Barnes 1
- Harris, Walter James 1
- Hazelet, Fanny Gore 1
- John S. Cook and Company 1
- Manhattan Mining and Reduction Company 1
- McBroom, John ((Resident of Nev.)) 1
- McCarran, Pat 1
- Merchant's Ice and Cold Storage Company 1
- Murray, W. D. (Billy) 1
- Nevada Bank of Commerce 1
- Nevada Central Motor Lines, Incorporated 1
- Nevada Central Railroad Company 1
- Nevada Company 1
- Nevada. Legislature. Joint Committee on the Investigation of the Closed Banks 1
- Oddie, Tasker L. (Tasker Lowndes) 1
- Pless Dredging and Reclamation Company 1
- Reno Masonic Temple Association, Inc 1
- State Bank and Trust Company. Goldfield Branch 1
- State Bank of Nevada 1
- Stokes, Anson Phelps 1
- Stokes, Isaac N. Phelps 1
- Stokes, James Graham Phelps 1
- Wingfield, George (1876-1959) 1 ∧ less