Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 16
Abstract Baldwin's letter to W. H. Pope, cashier of Bodie Bank, Bodie, California, from Mammoth City discusses his banking business and people in Bodie.
Abstract Progress reports from Holmes to Van Dyck Hubbard report on progress in sinking a shaft, assays of the ore, and machinery in use.
Abstract Includes orders to sell and buy stock and telegrams to the bank in code.
Abstract Misc. Bodie, California, items include an unidentified fraternal lodge attendance record, 1884; telegram sent by J.S. Cain regarding a shipment; letter in secret code to the Carson Bank with instructions regarding Bodie stock, 1878; and letter from J.S. Cain acknowledging a remittance, 1900.
Abstract Maps and engineering drawings of mines, tunnels, power houses, surveys, portions of townships and ranges, and mining equipment at Aurora, Nevada and Bodie, Green Creek (Mono County), Mono Lake, and Mammoth Lakes, California. Mines, mining companies, and power plants include Aurora Consolidated Mines Company, Bodie Consolidated Mining Company, Bodie Gold Mining Company, Bodie Tunnel and Mining Company, Bodie Venture Mining Company, Standard Consolidated Mining Company, Treadwell Yukon Company,...
Abstract Records of the Bodie Wood and Lumber Company include correspondence, financial accounts, and land related material.
Abstract Correspondence to the Bullion and Exchange Bank in Carson City, Nevada, regarding banking business of the J.S. Cain Company.
Abstract Collins' letter written from Aurora, Nevada to J. F. Preddy seeks an engagement at the new Carson Opera House during the 1879 session of the Nevada legislature and provides his itinerary for the rest of November.
Abstract This letter from Ginn to "Friend Keating" [R. P. Keating] on letterhead of the Daily and weekly Bodie standard newspaper describes a rich strike of gold ore at the Summit Mine in Bodie. Ginn confirms the strike and William Irwin's assessment of it (Irwin was superintendent of the Summit and the Standard, Bulwer, and Double Standard mines).
Abstract Hatch's letter to the cashier of Bodie Bank, Bodie, California, discusses his banking business.
- Subject: Bodie (Calif.) X
- Bodie Bank 3
- Yerington, Henry M. 3
- Cain, J. S. 2
- Haynie, J. W. (John W.) 2
- Keating, R. P. 2
- Aurora Consolidated Mines Company 1
- Baldwin, R. F. 1
- Belvidere Mining Company (Bodie, Calif.) 1
- Bodie Consolidated Mining Company 1
- Bodie Gold Mining Company 1
- Bodie State Historic Park (Calif.) 1
- Bodie Tunnel and Mining Company 1
- Bodie Venture Mining Company 1
- Bodie Wood and Lumber Company 1
- Bodie and Hawthorne Telephone and Telegraph Company 1
- Bryant and Company 1
- Bullion and Exchange Bank (Carson CIty, Nev.) 1
- Carson Opera House (Nev.) 1
- Collins, Harry (Actor) 1
- East Savage Mining Company 1
- Freemasons 1
- Ginn, John I. 1
- Green Creek Power Plant (Mono County, Calif.) 1
- Hatch, G. H. 1
- Holmes, W. P. 1
- Irwin, William 1
- J.S. Cain Company 1
- King, S. D. 1
- Kinkead, Elizabeth 1
- Lundy Power House (Mono County, Calif.) 1
- Miners' Union of Gold Hill, Nev 1
- Mono Lake Lumber Company 1
- Moore, D. F., (Miner) 1
- Nevada State Library 1
- Nevada State Penitentiary 1
- Nevada. Office of State Controller 1
- Nevada. Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction 1
- Oliver, John 1
- Savage Mining Company 1
- Schooley, H. N. 1
- Standard Consolidated Mining Company 1
- Standard Dramatic Constellation 1
- Treadwell Yukon Company 1
- Van Dyck, Hubbard C. 1
- Washoe Typographical Union No. 65 1 ∧ less