Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
California-Bullfrog Mining Company was a mine in Bullfrog Mining District, Nye County, Nevada. Includes correspondence from W.C. Rice (mgr.) and report to stockholders about activity at the mine and in the district from 1906.
Pamphlet describes purpose and organization of the company, assets, and properties owned. The collection contains material from 1907 created by the Forward Mining Development Company.
Goldhill-Bullfrog Mining Company mine was probably located in the Bullfrog Mining District, Nye County, Nevada with company headquarters located in San Francisco. Collection contains bylaws specify when and where the board of directors would meet, duties of officers, and signatures of all stockholders, dating from 1905.
Location notice filed by Wray and Amanda Graham, staking claim about the Bullfrog Mining District in Nevada. Material from 1906.
Manuscript Thesis Draft of The Tonopah, Goldfield, Bullfrog Mining Districts, 1900-1915: History of a Twentieth Century Mining Boom
Russell Richard Elliott was a Nevada historian, author, and professor in the History Department at the University of Nevada, Reno. Collection contains a bound copy of Russell Elliott's Ph.D. in History thesis from University of California, Berkeley in 1946.
Newsletter to clients advising of mining conditions in Goldfield and Bullfrog Mining District, Nevada, and of investment market conditions affecting the mining stock market.
Included are minutes, articles of incorporation, bylaws, list of stockholders, contracts, leases and financial documents. The collection contains material from 1905-1940 created by the Montgomery Shoshone Mines Company.
Includes a map, description of the location, prospects, officers, and capitalization of the mine in the Bullfrog Mining District, Nye County, Nevada. The collection contains material from 1905 created by the Original Extension Mining Company.
Included are minutes, articles of incorporation, financial statements, names of stockholders, and reports. The collection contains material from 1905-1910 created by the Shoshone Polaris Mining Company.
- Subject: Bullfrog Mining District (Nev.) X
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada 7
- Goldfield (Nev.) 3
- Gold mines and mining -- Nevada 2
- Academic theses 1
- American newspapers -- History -- Nevada 1
- Goldfield (Nev.) -- History 1
- Mineral industries -- Nevada 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Nye County 1
- Rhyolite (Nev.) 1
- Rhyolite herald 1
- Silver mines and mining -- Nevada 1
- Tonopah (Nev.) -- History 1 ∧ less
- Montgomery Shoshone Mines Company 2
- Schwab, Charles M., 1862-1939 2
- California-Bullfrog Mining Company 1
- Clemens, Earle R., 1877-1943 1
- Clemens, Elizabeth, (Of Rhyolite, Nev.) 1
- Elliott, Russell R. 1
- Forward Mining Development Company 1
- Goldfield Mascot Mining Company 1
- Goldhill-Bullfrog Mining Company 1
- H.A. Riedel Investment Company 1
- Hensher, Alan 1
- Montgomery Shoshone Consolidated Mining Company 1
- Montgomery, E. A. 1
- Original Extension Mining Company 1
- Shoshone Polaris Mining Company 1 ∧ less