Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 22
Identifier: AC 0272
Overview The records in this collection include ASUN Senate minutes, correspondence, organizational documents, marketing material about ASUN events, publications, reports, ASUN Bookstore records, Wolves Frolic programs, and information about recognized honorary and social student organizations. Club records may include articles of incorporation, correspondence, and event flyers. Of interest is a poster autographed by entertainer Red Skelton concerning his 1983 appearance on campus to give a lecture.
Identifier: AC 0197
Abstract The records consist of correspondence, reports, minutes, and notes on and about AWS activities, 1934-1981; and announcements, brochures and books concerning women's issues at the national, state, and university level, 1960's-1970's. Three scrapbooks, 1957-1969, contain announcements, newspaper clippings, and photographs of events.
Identifier: AC 0392
Abstract Cap and Scroll, the Women's Honor Society, began in 1923. The purpose of the organization is to recognize a student's college spirit as demonstrated through activities and scholarship. This collections consists of a small binder which has typed copies of the constitution, by-laws, and initiation procedures of the organizaiton.
Identifier: AC 0578
Abstract The collection includes Coffin and Keys correspondence, newsletters, newspaper clippings, and flyers. Of special interest are the recollections of Emeritus History Professor James W. Hulse concerning his experiences with Coffin and Keys as an undergraduate student.
Identifier: AC 0482
Abstract The collection consists of issues of "THE FIVE" newsletter, from Volume 1, Issue 1 (2009) - Volume 5, Issue 5 (2014).
Abstract Included are membership rolls and records of receipts and disbursements, a history of the club which covers 1916-1974, and undated meeting minutes.
Abstract Washoe County District Court ruling enjoining Eagle Thrifty Drugs & Markets Inc. from continually filing for zoning changes on property adjacent to the grammar school, and a letter from the Hunter Lake Zoning Committee to other plaintiffs about the ruling.
Abstract Included are minutes; bylaws; financial reports; budgets; newsletters (The kittens purr); correspondence; scrapbooks of clippings and photos; membership directories; clippings; and organizational materials of their fund raiser, the Basque Bazaar. Minutes, newsletters, and correspondence contain information related to the Auxiliary's service project, vision testing of school children.
Abstract The Monday Club is the oldest women's club in Nevada, starting in 1911 in Reno, limited to 24 members. Its purpose is for the betterment of its members, exposing them to information on a wide array of program topics. The club meets every other week for an informative program presented both by its members as well as by outside speakers. The Monday Club Records consists of the club's meeting minutes, bylaws, membership information, programs, and financial records. Included is a scrapbook of...
Identifier: AC 0663
Overview The University of Nevada, Reno Division of Student Services is composed of three branches: Student Life Services, Counseling Services, and Enrollment Services. These units provide administrative services for students' academic records and oversee many resources related to campus life and student success. Collection contains...
- Subject: Clubs -- Nevada -- Reno X
- University of Nevada, Reno. University Archives 15
- University of Nevada, Reno. Special Collections Department 7
- University of Nevada, Reno 4
- Reno/Sparks YWCA (Reno, Nev.) 2
- Women's Faculty Club (University of Nevada, Reno) 2
- Young Women's Christian Association of the U.S.A 2
- Associated Students of the University of Nevada 1
- Barrett, Mary Margaret 1
- Clark, Euphemia 1
- Coffin and Keys (University of Nevada, Reno) 1
- Cooke, Patricia Herz 1
- Fleming, Shirley 1
- Ford, Victoria 1
- Gamma Phi Beta. Alpha Gamma Chapter (University of Nevada, Reno) 1
- Garden Clubs of Reno and Sparks 1
- Herz, Marcella 1
- Hulse, James W. 1
- Hunter Lake Parent Teachers Association 1
- Latimer Art Club 1
- Latimer, Lorenzo Palmer, 1857-1941 1
- Lions Club. Auxiliary (Reno, Nev.) 1
- Means, Tosca 1
- Monday Club (Reno, Nev.) 1
- Myers, Mildred 1
- Newcomers (University of Nevada, Reno) 1
- Order of the Sceptre 1
- Perennial Gardners 1
- Peterson, Edme 1
- Phi Kappa Phi. Nevada Chapter (University of Nevada, Reno) 1
- Pyzel, Cynthia 1
- Reed, Darlene 1
- Reno Art Gallery 1
- Shipley, Jeanne 1
- Smolley, Betty 1
- University Women's Club (University of Nevada, Reno) 1
- University of Nevada 1
- University of Nevada, Reno--Awards 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Associated Women Students 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Cap and Scroll 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. International Students Club 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. THE FIVE 1
- Wolfpack Women's BoostHER Club 1
- Young Wives Club (Reno, Nev.) 1
- Young Women's Christian Association (University of Nevada, Reno) 1 ∧ less