Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Identifier: AC 0635
Overview Steward Hall was the second building constructed on the University of Nevada campus in 1889. It was later demolished. in The Stewart Hall Records consist of a safety survey conducted in January 1958, and an article about the removal of the building's upper levels from September 1959. 2013 email from Alumna Patricia Sue Hamilton describes the evacuation of the building during a 1957 earthquake, which led to the removal of the building's upper levels in 1959.