Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
The University of Nevada Alumni Association was organized in 1894/95 and encourages the relationship between the university and its alumni to promote the welfare of the institution. The Association's activities include regional chapters, support for student activities, and alumni continuing education. The collection includes minutes and correspondence of the Alumni Council and Executive Committee, various alumni committees, homecoming programs and reunions.
Former University President Joseph Crowley began the tradition of the New Student Ceremony in the fall of 1999. The collection includes event schedules, programs, Wolf Pack Planners, and other material from the annual New Student Welcome Ceremony conducted at the beginning of each fall semester.
Eileen C. Sweeney was a student at the University of Nevada in the early 1940s. The collection consists of correspondence, student handbooks, campus event programs, and memorabilia from Eileen Sweeney's years as a student at the University during World War II.
Collection contains informational and promotional material created by a variety of administrative and departmental units at the University of Nevada, Reno. Administrative records, marketing material and publications vary with each organization.
- College students -- Nevada 4
- College students -- Nevada -- Reno -- Societies and clubs -- 21st century 2
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada 2
- Academic achievement 1
- Clubs -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Greek letter societies -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Rites and ceremonies 1
- Secret societies -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Faculty 1
- Universities and colleges -- Social aspects -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Universities and colleges -- Societies, etc. 1 ∧ less
- Order of the Sceptre 1
- Phi Kappa Phi. Nevada Chapter (University of Nevada, Reno) 1
- Sweeney, Eileen C. 1
- University of Nevada 1
- University of Nevada, Reno--Awards 1