Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Crown Point Gold and Silver Mining Company was one of the richest mines of the Comsotck Lode. Collection contains records including Board of Directors' minutes, 1861-1874; by-laws; agreements; deeds; reports of mining operations, 1887-1894; and letters, 1875-1877.
Affidavit submitted to the General Land Office in Washington, D. C. in the case of the Dardanelles' application for a patent contains statement of superintendent John B. Winter on the Comstock Lode mines. Also included is a map showing Dardanelles Mine, Overman Mine and the Crown Point Mine shaft.
Operational records of the company. The collection contains material from 1879-1882 created by Forman Shaft.
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada 3
- Silver mines and mining -- Nevada 3
- Overman Mine (Nev.) 2
- Challenge Mine (Nev.) 1
- Challenge-Jacket-Imperial Mine (Nev.) 1
- Confidence Mine (Nev.) 1
- Gold mines and mining -- Nevada 1
- Imperial Consolidated Mine (Nev.) 1
- Imperial Empire Mine (Nev.) 1 ∧ less
- Belcher Mining Company 2
- Jacket-Crown Point-Belcher Mines Company 2
- United Comstock Mines Company 2
- Caledonia Silver Mining Company 1
- Dardanelles Mining Company 1