Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Crown Point Gold and Silver Mining Company Records
Crown Point Gold and Silver Mining Company was one of the richest mines of the Comsotck Lode. Collection contains records including Board of Directors' minutes, 1861-1874; by-laws; agreements; deeds; reports of mining operations, 1887-1894; and letters, 1875-1877.
Overman Silver Mining Company Records
The Overman Silver Mining Company was a mine on the main Comstock Lode located in Gold Hill, Nevada. The collection includes bylaws; minutes, 1860-1865; correspondence, 1875-1882; daily and annual reports, 1880-1903; accounts, 1862; time book, 1874-1901; and deeds, 1861-1863 and 1890.
Union Consolidated Silver Mining Company Records
Abstract The Union Mine was Part of the North End Mines of the Comstock Lode, the Union was an 1859 stake of 302 feet between the Mexican and Sierra Nevada Mines. Later, 270 additional feet were acquired from the North Ophir claim. Work began in 1860; although the Union had one of the deepest works (at 3350 feet), it was one of the least profitable of the Comstock; by the late 1870s it was producing no ore. Collection contains operational records, including weekly and annual reports of operations...
- Account books 2
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada 2
- Silver mines and mining -- Nevada 2
- Annual reports 1
- By-laws 1
- Gold mines and mining -- Nevada 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Gold Hill 1
- Minutes (Records) 1
- Silver mines and mining -- Nevada -- Gold Hill 1 ∧ less
- Belcher Mining Company 1
- Crown Point Gold and Silver Mining Company 1
- Jacket-Crown Point-Belcher Mines Company 1
- Overman Silver Mining Company 1
- Union Consolidated Silver Mining Company 1
- United Comstock Mines Company 1 ∧ less