Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Identifier: AC 0501
Abstract The University of Nevada first offered correspondence courses in the fall of 1944. The Correspondence Study Department was established in 1945. The College of Arts and Science was responsible for administration of correspondence study from 1944 through May 1, 1947. In June 1947, administrative responsibility for correspondence study was unofficially transferred to the Office of Admissions and Records. That office oversaw correspondence study through early 1950, when the School of Education...