Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Identifier: NUB 29/03
Scope and Contents The records include the 1983 report of the ad hoc Advisory Committee on Engineering Education to the Board of Regents; a 1984 report from Peter A. Krenkel, Dean of the College of Engineering; a draft of bylaws for the College of Engineering's Engineering Advisory Board, and minutes from its meetings.
Identifier: AC 0552
Abstract Campus maps, curricular material, drawings, miscellaneous maps.
Identifier: AC 0113
Abstract Records primarily cover the 1960s-1970s, and include department meeting minutes, information of the L77 nuclear reactor, buildings and facilities, engineering laboratories, graduate programs, scholarships, professional organizations and activities, news clippings and photographs. There are also records on engineering student activities, including the annual Engineers Day, 1940-1976, and the Alpha Epsilon Chapter of Sigma Tau, the national honor society for engineers, established at Nevada in...
Collection — Box: 1
Identifier: AC 0194
Abstract The College of Engineering Engineer's Day and Commencement Speakers collection consists of six lp albums, one audiocassette, and one audio disk of the March 1941 Engineering Day program and the May 12, 1941 commencement. Electrical engineering professor Irving Sandorf served as announcer for the Engineer's Day program. Speakers included University President Leon W. Hartman, Henry McNamara, graduating seniors Cyril D. "Cy" Ham and Byron S. Hardie and junior year student William Richter....
Identifier: AC 0554
Overview The Records of the President of the University of Nevada, Reno, Milton D. Glick, include bylaws, capital improvement studies, correspondence, data about academic units, architectural drawings, enrollment data, Fire Science Academy material, Nevada State Legislature reports, Nevada System of Higher Education budget reports, UNR planning reports, newspaper clippings, transcripts of speeches, and Yucca Mountain Project reports.
Identifier: AC 0616
Abstract The records include administrative records, certificates, committee reports, curricular material, equipment reports, material about Dr. Maurice Fuerstenau, plaques, proposals, publications, and trophies.
- Subject: Engineering -- Study and teaching -- Nevada X
- University of Nevada, Reno. College of Engineering 4
- Ault, Chris 1
- Brown, Guy William 1
- Church, James Edward, Jr., 1869-1959 1
- Fuerstenau, Maurice C. 1
- Glick, Milton D. 1
- Groth, Cary 1
- Ham, Cyril D. 1
- Hardie, Byron S. 1
- Hartman, David 1
- Hartman, Leon Wilson 1
- Klaich, Daniel J. 1
- Mortensen, Ross 1
- Nevada Cancer Institute 1
- Nevada State College 1
- Nevada System of Higher Education. Board of Regents 1
- Palmer, Stanley G., Dean 1
- Regional Transportation Commission of Washoe County 1
- Richard H. Bryan 1
- Richter, William 1
- Roger, James E. 1
- Sandorf, Irving Jesse 1
- Sigma Tau. Alpha Epsilon Chapter (University of Nevada, Reno) 1
- University of Nevada, Reno 1
- University of Nevada, Reno Foundation 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. College of Engineering. Advisory Board 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. College of Liberal Arts 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Department of Mining Engineering 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Engineers Day 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Fire Science Academy 1
- University of Nevada. College of Engineering 1
- Western Athletic Conference 1 ∧ less