Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Included are minutes, correspondence, subject files, bylaws, stewards' reports, grievance files, union/casino collective bargaining documentation, subject files, financial records, and administrative records of the Reno Musicians' Federal Credit Union.
Harrah's Hotel Casino was founded by William Harrah (1911-1978) in 1937 with the opening of a Bingo parlor in Reno, Nevada. Collection contains VHS tapes related to the Harrah's Hotel Casinos located in Reno, Nevada and Stateline (Lake Tahoe), Nevada.
- Collective bargaining -- Entertainers -- Nevada 1
- Collective labor agreements -- Entertainers -- Nevada 1
- Musicians -- Labor unions -- Nevada 1
- Musicians -- Nevada 1
- American Federation of Musicians. Local No. 368 (Reno, Nev.) 1
- Arrizabalaga, Joan 1
- Harrah's Reno (Reno, Nev.) 1
- Reno Musicians' Federal Credit Union 1
- Reno Musicians' Protective Union Local 368 1
- Reno Musicians' Union 1 ∧ less