Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract Jill Derby is a Nevada anthropologist, consultant and lecturer on social concerns, communication dynamics, and cross-cultural perspectives; leader of the organization Nevadans for ERA; member of the Nevada Board of Regents; first state chair of the National Women's Political Caucus (NWPC) (U.S.), Nevada; and active in the Douglas County (Nevada) branch of the NWPC (U.S.). Included are political materials about Derby's campaigns for University of Nevada Regent and Nevada state Assemblyman;...
Abstract Records for Nevadans for the Equal Rights Amendment (NERA) and Northern NERA include minutes, correspondence, bylaws, incorporation certificate, financial reports, reports on the legal status and sexual discrimination against women in Nevada and other western states, brochures about the Nevada and national ERA forces, and newspaper clippings (pro and con) about the Equal Rights Amendment.,Ephemera includes button badges, bumper stickers, parade banner, and a necklace. Material between...
Included in these records are the articles of incorporation, bylaws, newsletters, membership information, correspondence, minutes, and financial statements.
- Nevada -- Politics and government 1
- Sex discrimination against women -- Nevada 1
- Women -- Nevada 1
- Women -- Political activity -- Nevada 1
- Women -- West (U.S.) 1
- Women's rights -- Nevada 1 ∧ less
- Derby, Jill 1
- National Women's Political Caucus (U.S.). Anne Martin Chapter (Reno, Nev.) 1
- National Women's Political Caucus (U.S.). Bird Wilson Chapter 1
- National Women's Political Caucus (U.S.). Douglas County Chapter 1
- National Women's Political Caucus (U.S.). Nevada Chapter 1