Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Helen Herr was a Las Vegas, Nevada realtor and the first woman elected to the Nevada State Sentae. The collection includes newspaper clippings, certificates, and photographs related to Herr's profession as a realtor in Las Vegas, Nevada, and her political activities; and personal photographs.
Included in these records are the articles of incorporation, bylaws, newsletters, membership information, correspondence, minutes, and financial statements.
Renee Rampton was an elementary school teacher was very active Contains research papers, correspondence and newspaper articles related to the proposed Equal Rights Amendment of the U.S. Constitution and to the Mormon Church's efforts in Utah and Nevada to defeat the E.R.A. Material between 1975-1978.
- Real estate agents -- Nevada 1
- Women -- Nevada 1
- Women -- Political activity -- Nevada 1
- Women in the Mormon Church 1
- Women legislators -- Nevada 1
- Boulder Highway Association 1
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 1
- Clark County Sanitation District No. 1 1
- Herr, Helen, 1907- 1
- Marchant, Beatrice 1