Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection consists of publications from the Nevada Bureau of Mines and Geology including Open-File Reports, Special Publications, Educational Series publications, maps, Field Studies Maps, statistical reports, and database printouts.
Linda Newman was the Maps Librarian for the University of Nevada, Reno Libraries, overseeing the move of the Mines & Maps Library from Getchell Library into the DeLaMare Library in the 1990s. The Linda Newman Collection includes curricular material, maps, records for the Mines and Map Libraries, donor information, Mackay Centennial material, and U.S.G.S. material.
James H. Trexler and Patricia H. Cashman were Geology professors in University of Nevada, Reno Department of Geological Sciences. The collection contains unpublished and final reports, field notebooks, maps, measured sections, well logs, core sample information, and other research materials related to Nevada compiled by Trexler and Cashman on their geological work at the Nevada Test Site (now the Nevada National Security Site) and Yucca Mountain.
- Geology -- Nevada 3
- Maps 2
- Academic libraries -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Field notes 1
- Geography -- Nevada 1
- Geology -- Great Basin 1
- Geology -- Nevada -- Eagle Springs 1
- Geology -- Nevada -- Nye County 1
- Geology -- New York (State) -- Rondout 1
- Nevada -- Maps 1
- Nevada National Security Site (Nev.) 1
- Technical reports 1 ∧ less
- Cashman, Patricia Hughes 1
- Larson, E. R. (Edward Richard), 1920-1979 1
- Mackay School of Mines 1
- Nevada Bureau of Mines and Geology 1
- Newman, Linda P. 1