Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
The town of Bodie, Mono County, California was the site of a discovery of gold in 1859 by William Bodey. The collection contains microfilmed maps and engineering drawings of mines, tunnels, power houses, surveys, portions of townships and ranges, and mining equipment at Aurora, Nevada and Bodie, Green Creek (Mono County), Mono Lake, and Mammoth Lakes, California. Mines, mining companies, and power plants include Aurora Consolidated Mines Company, Bodie Consolidated Mining Company, Bodie...
- Subject: Gold mines and mining -- Nevada
- Subject: Gold mines and mining -- California.
- Subject: Gold mines and mining -- California
- Repository: University of Nevada, Reno. Special Collections Department
- Names: Green Creek Power Plant (Mono County, Calif.)