Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Formally organized in May 1904 by George Wingfield and George Nixon, the Goldfield May Queen Mining Company consisted of several mill sites throughout Goldfield, Nevada. The collection contains account ledger sheets that document expenses, capital stock, profit and loss, water plant costs, taxes, and the company’s bank account, from 1919-1921.
- Subject: Gold mines and mining -- Nevada X
- Subject: Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Esmeralda County X
- Subject: Goldfield Mining District (Nev.) X
- Subject: Gold mines and mining -- Nevada -- Esmeralda County X
- Repository: University of Nevada, Reno. Special Collections Department X
- Names: Goldfield Queen May Mining Company X