Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Crown Point Gold and Silver Mining Company was one of the richest mines of the Comsotck Lode. Collection contains records including Board of Directors' minutes, 1861-1874; by-laws; agreements; deeds; reports of mining operations, 1887-1894; and letters, 1875-1877.
The Mexican Gold and Silver Mining Company was part of the North End Mines of the Comstock Lode. The initial claim of 100 feet was staked in 1859. Collection includes business records of the company's mining operations, including reports (weekly and annual), letters, accounts of expenditures and proceeds, and legal materials, 1876-1923.
Part of the "North End" mines of the Comstock Lode, the Sierra Nevada Silver Mine was staked in 1859, was 3550 feet long, and was mined for substantial amounts of gold as well as silver. The majority of the records, 1861-1926, are regarding the annual reports made by the company. Also included are correspondence in the form of letterpress copy books, and cash books, which record accounts for the company.
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada 3
- Business correspondence 1
- By-laws 1
- Copper mines and mining -- Arizona 1
- Deeds 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Equipment and supplies -- Nevada 1
- Minutes (Records) 1
- Overman Mine (Nev.) 1 ∧ less
- Mexican Gold and Silver Mining Company 2
- Sierra Nevada Silver Mining Company 2
- Belcher Mining Company 1
- Comstock Tunnel Company 1
- Crown Point Gold and Silver Mining Company 1