Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 17
The C.O.D. Consolidated Mining Company was incorporated in 1908 in South Dakota with mining operations in the Goldfield Mining District of Goldfield, Nevada. The collection contains corporation tax returns from 1922-1925.
Deep Mines Operation, a mining company owned by Newmont Mining Corporation, was established in Goldfield, Nevada in the 1940s. The collection contains purchase orders, assays, employee withholding statements, a mechanical brochure, and accident reports and mine safety meeting minutes from 1947-1950.
The Goldfield Consolidated Milling and Transportation Company incorporated under the laws of Wyoming in August 1909 and operated in Goldfield, Nevada; it was a subsidiary owned entirely by the Goldfield Consolidated Mines Company. Collection contains one receipt from the Gutta Percha & Rubber Manufacturing Company in 1916 for the purchase of pure gum rubber sleeves.
Goldfield Development Company, incorporated in 1919, was organized to operate the holdings of the Goldfield Consolidated Mines Company, including the mining property, a 1,000-ton mill, and a railroad in the Goldfield District Mining District. Collection includes stockholder files (correspondence, remittance forms, and a valid share ledger) and financial information (bills and sales, account ledgers, expense vouchers, bank statements, and payroll) from 1920-1934.
The Goldfield Jack Pot Mining Company, a Nevada mining company, was located in the Goldfield Mining District. The collection contains income tax returns filed in 1930.
Goldfield Merger Mines was a mining company incorporated in Washington state with properties in Goldfield, Nevada. Collection includes stockholder and financial information from 1920-1934.
Formally organized in May 1904 by George Wingfield and George Nixon, the Goldfield May Queen Mining Company consisted of several mill sites throughout Goldfield, Nevada. The collection contains account ledger sheets that document expenses, capital stock, profit and loss, water plant costs, taxes, and the company’s bank account, from 1919-1921.
The Jumbo Extension Mining Company incorporated as successor to the Jumbo and Vernal Extension Mining Company in April 1904. Office and mining property was located in Goldfield, Nevada. Collection contains a payment receipt from the Goldfield Mine Operators' Association and a 1932 telegram regarding a "sensational strike" on the Jumbo claim.
The Occident Divide Mining Company was established around 1921 in Goldfield, Nevada, located in the West Divide Mining District. Collection contains one blank letterhead from the Occident Divide Mining Company. Letterhead includes company name, location, and agents.
- Goldfield (Nev.) 14
- Goldfield Mining District (Nev.) 14
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Esmeralda County 14
- Gold mines and mining -- Nevada -- Esmeralda County 11
- Goldfield (Nev.) -- History 3
- C.O.D. Consolidated Mining Company 1
- Deep Mines Operation 1
- Goldfield Consolidated Milling and Transportation Company 1
- Goldfield Consolidated Mines Company 1
- Goldfield Deep Mines Company of Nevada 1
- Goldfield Development Company 1
- Goldfield Jack Pot Mining Company 1
- Goldfield Merger Mines Company 1
- Goldfield Mine Operators' Association 1
- Goldfield Queen May Mining Company 1
- Gutta Percha & Rubber Mfg. Co. 1
- Jumbo Extension Mining Company 1
- Newmont Mining Corporation 1
- Occident Divide Mining Company 1
- Red Hill Florence Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Atlanta Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Blue Bull Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Cracker Jack Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Kewanas Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Victory Divide Mining Company 1
- Sandstorm-Kendall Consolidated Mining Company 1 ∧ less