Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Charles Warren Hunt was a geologist and a principal in Polar Resources Company and Swiss Oils of Canada who developed the Gold Strike Mine. The collection contains records of the early development of the Gold Strike Mine include development proposals and plans, escrow documents, maps, reports, and summary of operations.
Newmont Gold Company was a mining company whose mines were in Carlin, Nevada. They are the largest in the United States. Materials distributed at the 30th anniversary celebration of the development of Newmont's claims at the Carlin Trend, in north central Nevada. Included are a history of development; 1994 annual report; maps of the mines; and biographical sketches of company officials Gordon R. Parker and Ronald C. Cambre (1995).
- Gold Strike Mine (Nev.) 1
- Gold mines and mining -- Nevada -- Carlin 1
- Gold mines and mining -- Nevada -- Carlin region (Nev) 1
- Cambre, Ronald C. 1
- Hunt, C. Warren (Charles Warren) 1
- Newmont Gold Company 1
- Parker, Gordon R. 1
- Polar Resources Company 1
- Swiss Oils of Canada 1 ∧ less