Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Deeds, title abstracts and surveys for mining claims on the Northumberland ledge owned by T. F. White. The collection contains material from 1867, created and organized by the Nevada Northumberland Mining District.
Broadside, 1909, notifying all that Harry [Henry] N. Morse was leasing his mining claims, and his mining and mill equipment to the Gold Park Mining and Reduction Company owned by W. E. Cook. Report, 1912, examines those mining claims for owners A.B. Simonds and Jacob Neadle; and includes photos and maps, and assay data.
- Gold mines and mining -- Nevada -- Lander County 1
- Jackson Mining District (Nev.) 1
- Northumberland Mining District (Nev.) 1
- Nye County (Nev.) 1
- Cook, W. E. 1
- Gold Park Mining and Reduction Company 1
- Morse, Henry N., 1835-1912 1
- Nevada. Northumberland Mining District 1
- Simonds & Wainwright 1
- White, T. F. 1 ∧ less