Showing Collections: 11 - 15 of 15
The Red Hill Florence Mining Company was incorporated in 1916 and located in the Goldfield Mining District, Goldfield, Nevada. The collection contains correspondence regarding the mine and employee accident reports form 1921-1924.
The Goldfield Blue Bull Mining Company was incorporated in 1912 to acquire title to the property of the Blue Bull Mining Company, which was sold at a sheriff's sale on June 14, 1912. Collection includes materials documenting a small portion of company operations including stockholder information and financial information.
The Reorganized Kewanas Mining Company was incorporated just after the peak mining had occurred in Goldfield, Nevada in 1913 as a reorganization of the Goldfield Kewanas Mining Company. Collection contains materials that document a small portion of company operations including stockholder and financial information.
The Reorganized Victory Divide Mining Company, a Nevada mining company, wasincorporated in 1921 in the Goldfield Mining District. The ollection contains operational records in the form of account, tax information, business filing forms, stockholder remittance forms, and stockholder circulars from 1919-1937.
Certificate for 100 shares owned by R. Kirman. The collection contains material from 1912 created by the Pittsburg Silver Peak Gold Mining Company.
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Esmeralda County 12
- Gold mines and mining -- Nevada -- Goldfield 11
- Goldfield (Nev.) 11
- Goldfield Mining District (Nev.) 11
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Goldfield 11
- Stockholders -- Nevada 3
- Esmeralda County (Nev.) 1
- Hornsilver Mining District 1
- Women -- West (U.S.) 1 ∧ less
- C.O.D. Consolidated Mining Company 1
- Carrica, Dagmar Fredricksen 1
- Deep Mines Operation 1
- Diamondfield Triangle Mining Company 1
- Goldfield Deep Mines Company of Nevada 1
- Goldfield Development Company 1
- Goldfield Jack Pot Mining Company 1
- Goldfield Merger Mines Company 1
- Goldfield Queen May Mining Company 1
- Newmont Mining Corporation 1
- Orleans Hornsilver Mining Company 1
- Pittsburg Silver Peak Gold Mining Company 1
- Red Hill Florence Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Blue Bull Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Kewanas Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Victory Divide Mining Company 1
- Rink, Anna Margarethe Fredricksen 1
- Rink, Ernest 1
- Wingfield, George, 1876-1959 1 ∧ less