Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 15
The C.O.D. Consolidated Mining Company was incorporated in 1908 in South Dakota with mining operations in the Goldfield Mining District of Goldfield, Nevada. The collection contains corporation tax returns from 1922-1925.
Deep Mines Operation, a mining company owned by Newmont Mining Corporation, was established in Goldfield, Nevada in the 1940s. The collection contains purchase orders, assays, employee withholding statements, a mechanical brochure, and accident reports and mine safety meeting minutes from 1947-1950.
Goldfield Development Company, incorporated in 1919, was organized to operate the holdings of the Goldfield Consolidated Mines Company, including the mining property, a 1,000-ton mill, and a railroad in the Goldfield District Mining District. Collection includes stockholder files (correspondence, remittance forms, and a valid share ledger) and financial information (bills and sales, account ledgers, expense vouchers, bank statements, and payroll) from 1920-1934.
The Goldfield Jack Pot Mining Company, a Nevada mining company, was located in the Goldfield Mining District. The collection contains income tax returns filed in 1930.
Goldfield Merger Mines was a mining company incorporated in Washington state with properties in Goldfield, Nevada. Collection includes stockholder and financial information from 1920-1934.
Formally organized in May 1904 by George Wingfield and George Nixon, the Goldfield May Queen Mining Company consisted of several mill sites throughout Goldfield, Nevada. The collection contains account ledger sheets that document expenses, capital stock, profit and loss, water plant costs, taxes, and the company’s bank account, from 1919-1921.
Orleans Hornsilver Mining Company was incorporated in July 1921 and located in the Hornsilver Mining District, approximately 30 miles south of Goldfield, Nevada. The collection consists of corporation tax returns and a letter describing the Orleans Mine, 1923-1936.
The Red Hill Florence Mining Company was incorporated in 1916 and located in the Goldfield Mining District, Goldfield, Nevada. The collection contains correspondence regarding the mine and employee accident reports form 1921-1924.
In 1918, the Atlanta Mines Company was reorganized and incorporated in Nevada as the Reorganized Atlanta Mining Company and owned 74 acres in the Goldfield Mining District. The collection contains materials that documents a small portion of company operations during its merger with the other companies to create the Goldfield Deep Mines Company of Nevada including stockholder and financial information.
- Gold mines and mining -- Nevada -- Goldfield 14
- Goldfield (Nev.) 14
- Goldfield Mining District (Nev.) 14
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Goldfield 14
- Gold mines and mining -- Nevada -- Esmeralda County 12
- C.O.D. Consolidated Mining Company 1
- Deep Mines Operation 1
- Goldfield Deep Mines Company of Nevada 1
- Goldfield Development Company 1
- Goldfield Jack Pot Mining Company 1
- Goldfield Merger Mines (Goldfield, Nev.) 1
- Goldfield Queen May Mining Company 1
- Newmont Mining Corporation 1
- Orleans Hornsilver Mining Company 1
- Red Hill Florence Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Atlanta Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Blue Bull Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Cracker Jack Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Kewanas Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Victory Divide Mining Company 1
- Sandstorm-Kendall Consolidated Mining Company 1 ∧ less