Showing Collections: 11 - 20 of 21
Jumbo Extension Mining Company Collection
The Jumbo Extension Mining Company incorporated as successor to the Jumbo and Vernal Extension Mining Company in April 1904. Office and mining property was located in Goldfield, Nevada. Collection contains a payment receipt from the Goldfield Mine Operators' Association and a 1932 telegram regarding a "sensational strike" on the Jumbo claim.
Manuscript Thesis Draft of The Tonopah, Goldfield, Bullfrog Mining Districts, 1900-1915: History of a Twentieth Century Mining Boom
Russell Richard Elliott was a Nevada historian, author, and professor in the History Department at the University of Nevada, Reno. Collection contains a bound copy of Russell Elliott's Ph.D. in History thesis from University of California, Berkeley in 1946.
Occident Divide Mining Company Letterhead
The Occident Divide Mining Company was established around 1921 in Goldfield, Nevada, located in the West Divide Mining District. Collection contains one blank letterhead from the Occident Divide Mining Company. Letterhead includes company name, location, and agents.
Red Hill Florence Mining Company Records
The Red Hill Florence Mining Company was incorporated in 1916 and located in the Goldfield Mining District, Goldfield, Nevada. The collection contains correspondence regarding the mine and employee accident reports form 1921-1924.
Reorganized Atlanta Mining Company Records
In 1918, the Atlanta Mines Company was reorganized and incorporated in Nevada as the Reorganized Atlanta Mining Company and owned 74 acres in the Goldfield Mining District. The collection contains materials that documents a small portion of company operations during its merger with the other companies to create the Goldfield Deep Mines Company of Nevada including stockholder and financial information.
Reorganized Blue Bull Mining Company Records
The Goldfield Blue Bull Mining Company was incorporated in 1912 to acquire title to the property of the Blue Bull Mining Company, which was sold at a sheriff's sale on June 14, 1912. Collection includes materials documenting a small portion of company operations including stockholder information and financial information.
Reorganized Cracker Jack Mining Company Records
Cracker Jack Mining Company was a mining company incorporated in 1915 and located in Goldfield, Nevada. Collection contains stockholder and financial documents covering the years 1916-1933.
Reorganized Kewanas Mining Company Records
The Reorganized Kewanas Mining Company was incorporated just after the peak mining had occurred in Goldfield, Nevada in 1913 as a reorganization of the Goldfield Kewanas Mining Company. Collection contains materials that document a small portion of company operations including stockholder and financial information.
Reorganized Victory Divide Mining Company Records
The Reorganized Victory Divide Mining Company, a Nevada mining company, wasincorporated in 1921 in the Goldfield Mining District. The ollection contains operational records in the form of account, tax information, business filing forms, stockholder remittance forms, and stockholder circulars from 1919-1937.
Sandstorm Kendall Consolidated Mining Company Records
Sandstorm Kendall Consolidated Mining Company was a mining company incorporated in Arizona with offices in Goldfield, Nevada. Properties of the Sandstorm and Kendall mines were merged to create the consolidation in 1910. Collection contains stockholder and financial information.
- Gold mines and mining -- Nevada -- Goldfield 19
- Goldfield (Nev.) 17
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Goldfield 17
- Goldfield Mining District (Nev.) 14
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Esmeralda County 14
- Gold mines and mining -- Nevada -- Esmeralda County 11
- Goldfield (Nev.) -- History 4
- Stockholders -- Nevada 3
- Gold mines and mining -- Nevada 2
- Tonopah (Nev.) -- History 2
- Academic theses 1
- Account books 1
- Bullfrog Mining District (Nev.) 1
- Legal instruments 1
- Mills and mill-work -- Nevada 1
- Mineral industries -- Nevada 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada 1
- Nevada -- History 1
- Silver mines and mining -- Nevada 1 ∧ less
- Goldfield Consolidated Mines Company 2
- Goldfield Deep Mines Company of Nevada 2
- C.O.D. Consolidated Mining Company 1
- Deep Mines Operation 1
- Eastern Exploration Company 1
- Elliott, Russell R. 1
- Goldfield Coming Nation Gold Mines Company 1
- Goldfield Consolidated Milling and Transportation Company 1
- Goldfield Development Company 1
- Goldfield Jack Pot Mining Company 1
- Goldfield Merger Mines (Goldfield, Nev.) 1
- Goldfield Mine Operators' Association 1
- Goldfield Queen May Mining Company 1
- Gutta Percha & Rubber Mfg. Co. 1
- Harris, George 1
- Jumbo Extension Mining Company 1
- Newmont Mining Corporation 1
- Occident Divide Mining Company 1
- Red Hill Florence Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Atlanta Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Blue Bull Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Cracker Jack Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Kewanas Mining Company 1
- Reorganized Victory Divide Mining Company 1
- Sandstorm-Kendall Consolidated Mining Company 1 ∧ less