Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Crown Point Gold and Silver Mining Company was one of the richest mines of the Comsotck Lode. Collection contains records including Board of Directors' minutes, 1861-1874; by-laws; agreements; deeds; reports of mining operations, 1887-1894; and letters, 1875-1877.
Included are status reports to stockholders, reports on ore reserves, assay reports, and profit/loss statements. The collection contains material from 1936-1950 created by the Dayton Consolidated Mines.
The Mexican Gold and Silver Mining Company was part of the North End Mines of the Comstock Lode. The initial claim of 100 feet was staked in 1859. Collection includes business records of the company's mining operations, including reports (weekly and annual), letters, accounts of expenditures and proceeds, and legal materials, 1876-1923.
The Nevada Mining Association (NMA) was organized in Tonopah, Nevada, on March 24, 1913 as the Nevada Mine Operators Association. Its membership consisted of the principal metal producers in Nevada who banded together for protection, mutual cooperation, and assistance. These records include incorporation papers, minutes of the executive committee, membership lists, correspondence, reports, and position statements.
Part of the "North End" mines of the Comstock Lode, the Sierra Nevada Silver Mine was staked in 1859, was 3550 feet long, and was mined for substantial amounts of gold as well as silver. The majority of the records, 1861-1926, are regarding the annual reports made by the company. Also included are correspondence in the form of letterpress copy books, and cash books, which record accounts for the company.
The Tonopah Mining Company was a gold and silver mining company located in Tonopah, Nevada. The collection includes monthly reports, receipts, financial claims, time checks, insurance policies, and drawing of an idler bearing for a conveyor belt between 1906-1915.
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada 6
- Comstock Lode (Nev.) 3
- Annual reports 2
- Business correspondence 2
- Copper mines and mining -- Nevada 2
- Minutes (Records) 2
- Account books 1
- By-laws 1
- Deeds 1
- Mellan Gold Mines 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Lyon County 1
- Silver question -- Nevada 1
- Wages -- Miners -- Nevada 1
- Workers' compensation -- Nevada 1 ∧ less
- American Federation of Labor 1
- American Institute of Mining, Metallurgical, and Petroleum Engineers 1
- Belcher Mining Company 1
- Boyle, Emmet Derby 1
- Carpenter, Jay A., 1883-1965 1
- Crown Point Gold and Silver Mining Company 1
- Dayton Consolidated Mines Company 1
- Gordon, Louis D. 1
- Industrial Workers of the World 1
- Jacket-Crown Point-Belcher Mines Company 1
- Kempvane, J. C. 1
- Kennecott Copper Corporation 1
- Mexican Gold and Silver Mining Company 1
- Nevada Consolidated Copper Company 1
- Nevada Industrial Commission 1
- Nevada Mining Association 1
- Nevada Silver Centennial Committee 1
- New, W. R. 1
- Oddie, Tasker L. (Tasker Lowndes), 1870-1950 1
- Pittman, Key, 1872-1940 1
- Rives, Henry Macon, 1883-1952 1
- Round Mountain Gold Dredging Corporation 1
- Sierra Nevada Silver Mining Company 1
- Tonopah Mining Company 1
- United Comstock Mines Company 1
- United Western Miners 1 ∧ less